say something about ... yourself!

ninja warrior is a great fucking show

Ninja Warrior is a great mother fucking show! YES!

AC is dead again. Going to call the repair guy tomorrow, again. It would be his fourth trip out here and if he doesn't do something I'm going to box his ears!

Too hot, too grumpy, and pretty darn frustrated. So, I'm going to sit here with a cup of coffee and try to get serene with the interned. I'm too mad to doodle, draw or other wise fart around with anything. :(

LOL @ almost fight on the bus to Atlantic City.

Some loud people screaming to each other while they sat next to one another. I yelled at them because my mother was trying to sleep. They yelled back and threatened to kick my ass. I told them go on ahead if they think they can, but they backed off.

Then more threats, and more, I walked away and enjoyed my day at the beach.

Ninja Warrior is a great mother fucking show! YES!

AC is dead again. Going to call the repair guy tomorrow, again. It would be his fourth trip out here and if he doesn't do something I'm going to box his ears!

Too hot, too grumpy, and pretty darn frustrated. So, I'm going to sit here with a cup of coffee and try to get serene with the interned. I'm too mad to doodle, draw or other wise fart around with anything. :(

Shoot. Maybe you should get a new repair man.
But lady, why are you drinking a hot drink if there's no AC? Silly. Hopefully everything will get fixed with starting a boxing match. :)

Shoot. Maybe you should get a new repair man.
But lady, why are you drinking a hot drink if there's no AC? Silly. Hopefully everything will get fixed with starting a boxing match. :)

Ah, It's the guy the landlord keeps sending. But I'm going to make sure he fixes it this time once and for all! hhaha. All though, I will say that it's one of those weird problems! By the time the guy gets here the AC works again and he can't figure it out. It keeps freezing into a solid block of ice around the coils outside and seizes up. Of course we told the old fart that and he just says "Hmmmmmmmm" lol. There will be a boxing match if he doesn't fix it this time. :D

Ah, I failed to mention what kind of coffee I was drinking. Good ole iced coffee! I like to take some coffee brewed extra strong, pour it in a tall glass full of ice half way, and then fill it up with cold milk. It's very nom nom with chocolate syrup, but I'm all out.

Right now it's cooled off outside so I feel a little bit better.

You shall now be called....Jesus! :D By the Power of Grey Skull I change your name! Poof!

Ok this post will only make sense, in about a day or two. :D or 3, when he rises again.

To explain it to everyone, guy is new, didn't know and thought it was a cool name. Changing is in the works.

24axuhk.jpg

Door of place.

apidlv.jpg

People, father on right.

a0uzx1.jpg

Fancy table.

2mnrxqx.jpg

Fancy Bathroom.

fdf6na.jpg

Scenic View.

6gk9cy.jpg

Awesome old guy!

I had three glasses of scotch, 3 beers, some Grand Marnier, and a Cuban cigar. It kept me sane.

why good sir where were you?

Watching Carcass at Wacken was fucking incredible... Back in a bit, I have to go shower for 40 days and 40 nights.

I was drunk during most of these and preferred you not see my sweaty face and bloodshot eyes. I still have some rational thought when snookered.

Holding the camera, I was. And outside, smoking a cigar I probably won't have again do due the filthy lungs I had the next day.

I got my package today from my bestest buddy! :kickass:

I got a nice little sketch book; graphite sticks; compressed charcoal, charcoal pencils, 3 pencils, 2 charcoal pencils, a terri cotta pencil, and a white pastel pencil. WHOOOT! She's the best pal ever! :oops:

Now all I need is something to sharpen them with, and an eraser. :lol: But I can get them cheap at the dollar store or sharpen them with a knife so I'm not complaining. I'm just happy! :danceboy: