say something about ... yourself!

Man, bidding on rare-ish items on ebay is the stupidest thing ever. If you don't bid within 15 seconds of the end, you might as well not bid at all. That said, just scored Emissaries to Malastare for a pricy $31, and issues 46-49 of Republic for a very reasonable $8.50.

Man, bidding on rare-ish items on ebay is the stupidest thing ever. If you don't bid within 15 seconds of the end, you might as well not bid at all. That said, just scored Emissaries to Malastare for a pricy $31, and issues 46-49 of Republic for a very reasonable $8.50.

The last time I used Ebay it seemed like you had to babysit every bid. It also seems like some folks will keep bidding on a perfectly great bargain and wind up paying more just so they will win.

I've been getting pretty good at Jaykeelying ebay auctions. A few I still lose, but I'm usually in at about 5 sec left with my winning bid.

I've been getting pretty good at Jaykeelying ebay auctions. A few I still lose, but I'm usually in at about 5 sec left with my winning bid.

I got one within 2 seconds. Twas funny, one guy bid about a minute before, I bidded at like 30 seconds, then it took him like 25 seconds to realize that he was outbidded, and then bammo I am the greater man.

been learning about some yoga meditation techniques, trying to open my third eye and whatnot

also, this $100 1/2 quarter was fucking worth it. Holy shit, worth it.