say something about ... yourself!

I have a filling at 2pm I have to get, but I also have to bring my cat to the vet at 2, and I can't reschedule... fucking assholes vets wouldn't take him either I went to 3 places and almost punched out some skinny blonde cunt receptionist. It's been a bad day, I woke up and saw my cat had a huge cut and lump on his neck, so I cleaned it and put some polysporin and peroxide on it, and I was going to monitor it I just thought it was impact swelling from a bite or something, then he was cuddling with me and I got up to take a piss and I told my girlfriend not to let him scratch it and as soon as I said that he fucking scratched the lump and it fucking exploded. Blood and puss everywhere. The most ungodly stench I have ever encountered... really, it takes a lot for me to puke and I almost threw up twice. It was worst than a rotting corpse, at least the rotting animal corpse I had to clean up.

So now I'm all worried, hoping my cat is ok because it's a huge hole in the side of his head :s I dunno, I'll get someone to take him to the vet while I get my face drilled. Jesus today sucked.

Take that baby to the vet. :(

Sitting here in the airport terminal and theres this old lady to my left who's making gross noises with her mouth and buggin the hell outta me

:lol: Old people are funny in that they don't care who's around to see or hear anything!

We will all be like that some day! We will scratch our crotches in public and will not think twice about telling some one to kiss our old wrinkled ass! And they will just think it's because we are old and can't' help it.

No they aren't. They aren't funny, they aren't cool, and they aren't "metal". They're fucking-disgusting, useless, and vile. And they should have died years ago.

Granted as with anything there are exceptions, but it's an accurate generalization.

You're really cool.

fuck. shit. ugg.

ugg-boots-tall-classic-483663-36670_zoom.jpg

?

Has two measley days left at Macy's. I'm gonna be so lazy and not solicit the credit card to people AT ALL. They want me to do my exit interview tomorrow, blargh.