say something about ... yourself!

*tries*

i think my main problem is that i've got some kind of predisposed thing against people who just act overly confident, maybe because i've always been so shy, but they always seem so ... obnoxious and that's just how i feel like i'd appear

*shrug*
There's a fucking HUGE difference between being comfortable with yourself and over confidence. I don't think I need to spell out what it is for you because I know you aren't stupid haha.

Just be happy with what you have, understand that someone will always have more than you, and don't take granted that you have way more than a lot of people. Physically, mentally, financially, all of it. Be happy with what you have because it's better than most. Comparing yourself to others will only keep up the endless cycle of insecurity.

In the smallest nutshell I can possibly think of for all of this; Just don't give a fuck and go for it. Fuck it. You can take that literally if you'd like :lol:

Oh hey I just found out my future wife was on Craig Ferguson last night. Everyone, this is Gina (big time <3), Gina this is the neverboard. Say hi :D

I still need to convince her to get an account here.

Last edited by a moderator: