say something about ... yourself!

Ha!

We've done similar shit, like sticking hotdogs in our pants and putting it in an unsuspecting, passed out person. Not to mention the countless dicks and "my pals"s written on each other in permanent marker.

We used to put our balls on people's faces while they were asleep/drunk and take pictures of it. Then we'd email the pics to their email account at work so when they get back to the squadron the following Monday, they open their email with a big picture of themselves being teabagged in front of all their troops.

yeah or i will take a dildo and put it in your face and take pictures and send it to everyone like I did in this photo.

HAHAH-3.jpg

HAHAHHAH! I hope things get better on the home front Livah. Even when you are sad you crack me up every time. :lol::oops::lol:

saw the offspring this weekend for free and damn it was crazy. I thought I wasn't going to get in due to the fucked up promoting of the show were they just kinda gave away tickets and never said subject to availability so you thought you were guaranteed a spot when you weren't. luckily I managed to get there early enough that I did get in and they really ripped it up, I hope they come around here on another tour soon, I'd gladly pay to see them again.

holy shit the offspring are still around?

also, shopping for notebooks sucks. I don't even remember what I bought in the end, I just wanted to make it stop. They should make it illegal for a company to offer more than 3 different models.

Nevermore were FUCKING TASTY at Wacken. Crowdsurfing and then getting back into the crowd 3 times during Born was hilarious fun.

holy shit the offspring are still around?

also, shopping for notebooks sucks. I don't even remember what I bought in the end, I just wanted to make it stop. They should make it illegal for a company to offer more than 3 different models.

Are you talking about a paper notebook or a laptop?

In the case of the former: Jesus fucking Christ. How fucking hard is it to pick out a book filled with fucking paper? Look at your budget, look for the price, decide whether you want wide-ruled or college-ruled and get on your fucking way. Are you the same kinda asshole that sits in the single drive thru lane at the fast food joint for a half hour trying to decide whether you want your Fanta supersized?

In the case of the latter: Jesus fucking Christ. How fucking hard is it to pick out a plastic case filled with components? Look at your budget, look for the price, decide whether you want pink or blue, and get on your fucking way. Are you the same kinda asshole that sits in the single drive thru lane at the fast food joint for a half hour trying to decide whether you want your burger to come with the combo?

When I read it, I was pretty sure he was talking about paper notebooks.

I'M THE SAME WAY.

So I thought it would be really fun to use "composition books" as notebooks this semester, but WHY CAN'T I FIND COLLEGE RULED ones. They label them as wide ruled so I figure they have to make college ruled as well?!

Last year I attempted to revive the multi-section notebook. Big spiral with 5 sections or whatever. Let me tell you, they are more annoying than its worth!!!