say something about ... yourself!

Thanks yeah I'm pretty excited, I hardly ever meet girls that I'm really into in terms of personality and attraction and potentially getting a chance with one is a pretty big positive in my week. I still wish I could read minds or ask girls what they're thinking though, if she just wants to hang out with me and be friends or something and I totally misread it or continue to misread it that'd be pretty awkward and shitty but you can't just straight up ask any of those questions so you have to rely on little signs and social cues which aren't exactly crystal clear.

I read somewhere that for the American bookstores (maybe not just only American) the title had to be changed to the current one to sound "sexier." ...it definitely sounds more accessible I guess. I mean when I saw the book at bookstores, I was like "hmm...maybe that's a book like the 'Twilight' series" judging by the name...

it sounds ridiculous :D why should it sound sexy anyway? (don't answer that, i know it's an american remake, haha) it's not like the story is sexy at all :p

I think I successfully asked the girl out today. After the training session was over I was talking to her and mentioned how it was a bummer that the sessions were over and we wouldn't be hanging out anymore because hanging out and training with her was really fun and she's chill and interesting, then I asked if she'd like to hang out with me sometime outside of the gym to which she said yes. I said awesome and said that I'd call her and she said cool and mentioned that I already have her phone number and can call her and she asked about my number because I had called her from 2 different numbers in the past so I gave her the correct number.

Obviously she could have a boyfriend or something and just think I was asking to be friends but it seemed pretty obvious I was asking her out (at least to me). I'm going to give her a call in a couple days to invite her out and hopefully then it'll be clear whats up; I'm hoping for the best because not often do I meet a smart, funny, interesting, attractive and close to my same age girl that is single and into me. If she does have a boyfriend that'd be a huge bummer because I'm really digging her but she'd still be a cool friend and would add to my list of girls that I am friendzoned with, my favorite zone of all :bah:

friends are forever man :) good luck though!

i just bought this:
HighlandParkSaintMagnus.jpg

:D Highland Park Saint Magnus 12yrs limited whiskey :kickass:

*whisky

I was gonna buy that one, but bought another one instead. It's probably awesome, though... And limited editions are cool no matter how they taste.

Stuff it through the hole!

I underestimated how much I'd miss the East Coast, but here I am, pining for the originality of it all.

The East is very different for the West in this country; in a constant state of destruction and renewal, of make and unmake. Time actually moves out here, albeit slowly (especially in upstate New York), and unlike the West Coast, which in a perpetual state hovering around the paradise we humans love, it grows gracefully, in it's own natural dilapidated way. You have to fight against nature to live out here. It is bigger than you, and you cannot forget it.

A toast, to the right coast.

well i officially felt worse than i have in years last night (for many reasons) and i've decided its time to stop lying to myself and go sober. this isn't a john post so i won't be claiming miracles like stopping my medically prescribed things like anxiety medication and add medication but everything else that's been controlling my brain for me is now outta here. i have a feeling the next 2 weeks will be worse than any hell but i'm sure after it's all said and done and i go on with my life it'll be worth it.

well i officially felt worse than i have in years last night (for many reasons) and i've decided its time to stop lying to myself and go sober. this isn't a john post so i won't be claiming miracles like stopping my medically prescribed things like anxiety medication and add medication but everything else that's been controlling my brain for me is now outta here. i have a feeling the next 2 weeks will be worse than any hell but i'm sure after it's all said and done and i go on with my life it'll be worth it.

Guess I'm a little late but I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I know you've mentioned that he's been sick for a while but I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier. Good luck with everything, and I can't imagine that your dad wouldn't be proud of what you're doing. You seem to have a pretty good thing going with the fitness stuff... definitely seems like you're more on track that most people our age (myself included).

Although on that note, I am currently in the process of applying to fashion school. I'm trying to start in January so it's all pretty rushed, but community college is seriously bringing me down and I want to pursue what I love and learn how to make some kickass clothes. And I just found out that my old boss (an established designer and owner of her own business with seven stores through the country) is going to write me a letter of recommendation, so I think my chances of getting in are pretty good. I'm SO stoked.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow friends in the US of A. Enjoy the festivities while I enjoy the snow and a bad cold. Fuckers.