Scarsick

(the best way to end a perfect day is to play Still while driving home from a PoS gig :D )

Ha, ha! I can imagine "Sleepy town" is a pretty fitting song to play when you're driving at night. It kind of has this "road-feeling" to it.

I'd love to play "Still" while driving home from a PoS-concert but my problem is I never get to see them live these days... I'll definitely check out their tour-schedule. Are they touring for Scarsick now?

i dont know much about Wolverine but Pain of Salvation kick ass.
Must be the first metal band to visit Egypt in that Scarsick tour.
They kicked ass and are the most down to earth people ever, Daniel and the guys hung out with us after the concert and we talked for awhile.
Disco queen was the only song i didnt like of the last album, but when they played it as the last song in the concert it turned out to be a really good live song.
Anyways i got lots of pics from the concert if you guys want any.

BIG Pain of Salvation fan here :) They are my all-time favourite band and continue to impress me with each release.

I like all their albums and love the fact that they can release such different sounding albums as 'BE' & 'Scarsick'.

I rate Scarsick highly and I'm still playing it a hell of a lot. It's easily my most played album of 2007 so far and to be honest I can't see that changing. I started of 'liking' the album but now I'm 'loving' it more with each listen.

I saw the Paris show and it was absolutely fantastic.

They are coming to the UK in September and I've already got my ticket for the show :worship:

I have a friend who is a HUGE PoS fan. I chuckled when I saw that Stefan started this thread about PoS, because I told her that she HAD to check out Wolverine. I see PoS and Wolverine as being very similar, and if she loves Daniel's voice, she'd SURELY fall in love with Stefan's as well. :cool:

this just in...my friend is now a diehard Wolverine fan :p

Ha, ha! Thanks for the promotion! We really appreciate it.

Getting the opening slot for a PoS tour would be great for us since, just as you say, I think a lot of people that like them would like Wolverine as well. I do however think there are drastic differences between the two but after all it seems we appeal to the same audience.

Getting the opening slot for a PoS tour would be great for us since, just as you say, I think a lot of people that like them would like Wolverine as well. I do however think there are drastic differences between the two but after all it seems we appeal to the same audience.

Like you say... two very different bands but definitely appealing to fans of both.

It'd be great to see you both on the same show :cool:

Ha, ha! Thanks for the promotion! We really appreciate it.

My pleasure, my friend. You guys are phenomenal, and I'll turn as many people on to your art as I can!

You guys on the same bill as PoS would truly be amazing! Hell, just to see Wolverine in the Eastern U.S. would make me ecstatic!

(psst, hey Stefan, I think you're a better singer than Daniel Gildenlow :p )