Scott Ian

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
I gotta say, I REALLY hate this reunion crap, and for it, I've ragged on Anthrax and Scott many times.
But....fact remains, I was just reading some old posts and I gotta give credit where it's due.
The fact that Scott hangs out with us here and posts on a regular basis is extremely freakin' cool.
Now that that's outa' the way ... I will now resume bashing.

im on my way to sauce town myself. im feeling like its time to toss some steak on the grill and make some steak sandwiches.

I gotta say ive really enjoyed the reunion, its given me a chance to see anthrax in the form i never thought i would.
I was just reading some old posts and I gotta give credit where it's due.
The fact that Scott hangs out with us here and posts on a regular basis is extremely freakin' cool.
Now that that's outa' the way ... I will now continue supporting anthrax in whatever form they may take. :headbang:

Charlie used to be here as well. I really enjoyed (and shared) his outbursts about politics.

"... I will now continue supporting anthrax in whatever form they may take."
By reidie.
Coming to this place, having already spent around a grand on Anthrax (cds, dvds, vhs in the years before, t-shirts, concert tickets), and promoting their music among friends (god knows how many copies of WCFYA and MOMD I gave out as presents) may count as a support, though I'm all against this recent line-up change.

DumbAss said:
I gotta say, I REALLY hate this reunion crap, and for it, I've ragged on Anthrax and Scott many times.
But....fact remains, I was just reading some old posts and I gotta give credit where it's due.
Now that that's outa' the way ... I will now resume bashing.

You really are a dumbass.... Still whining after over a year.... Get a life.

tomass74 said:

It doesn't say "messageboard-except for bashers" does it? Cuz I missed it if it does....:erk:

tomass74 said:

Why not, I still bitch abou the risk cd every chance I get.

Mustaine owes me $15 for that pile of shit. He should have called it crap...the I would have known.

tomass74 said:
Yes, I really am a Dumbass... but at least I'm smart enough to acknowledge it.