SCOTT "NOT" IAN FAN CLUB...

MEGAFAN71

Aug 23, 2003
This Is To Let Every One Know Scott Ian Is The King Of Speed Metal.......there Is No One Who Can Touch This Guy He Is Elvis Of His Generation.........no Doubt About It Anthrax Rules No Band Could Ever Touch Them...i Only Listen To There Stuff Do Not Want To Waste My Time With Other Bands...no One Comes Close To These Guys.....thanks And Keep The Mosh Pit Open!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, I'll stick to the Scott look circa 1987 because I couldn't bear cutting my hair bald already, it's taken me long enough to get it to a decent length:D

MEGAFAN71 said:
Only Listen To There Stuff Do Not Want To Waste My Time With Other Bands

I'm a huge Anthrax fan and all, but don't you get bored listening to the same music over and over? There's so much good music out there. I know I need variety every once in a while.

I guess I just don't understand the folks who only listen to one band.

remington69 said:
I'm a huge Anthrax fan and all, but don't you get bored listening to the same music over and over? There's so much good music out there. I know I need variety every once in a while.

I guess I just don't understand the folks who only listen to one band.
There's another band besides Anthrax? What????????

My cousin and I were making some players for Madden 2004, and for our #4 cornerback, we have Scott Ian (ran out of people we knew) and he's a pretty bad ass cornerback in the game. Has a couple sacks. (we blitz him alot)

Its Number 22......and If There Are Other Bands Out There I Would Like To Know About Them........the Mighty Anthrax Is All I Need..

MEGAFAN71 said:
This Is To Let Every One Know Scott Ian Is The King Of Speed Metal.......there Is No One Who Can Touch This Guy He Is Elvis Of His Generation.........no Doubt About It Anthrax Rules No Band Could Ever Touch Them...i Only Listen To There Stuff Do Not Want To Waste My Time With Other Bands...no One Comes Close To These Guys.....thanks And Keep The Mosh Pit Open!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you rule. Seriously.