Secret cover compilation from fans

a request, can someone add drums to a song I cover, I dont have drums or a machine...i'll probably cover something from discouraged ones, Cold ways perhaps..i will only take half credit and i would appreciate it thanks

-Bill

insidethefall said:
a request, can someone add drums to a song I cover, I dont have drums or a machine...i'll probably cover something from discouraged ones, Cold ways perhaps..i will only take half credit and i would appreciate it thanks

-Bill

i would like to!!!

but i have little time free...
i would delay about two weeks...

no problem?

valafar said:
i would like to!!!

but i have little time free...
i would delay about two weeks...

no problem?
That would be cool take your time, I still have to record it...ive never really done anything like this before and if i cant get my friends recorder going i might have to mic it, we will see

insidethefall said:
That would be cool take your time, I still have to record it...ive never really done anything like this before and if i cant get my friends recorder going i might have to mic it, we will see

all right then, just be sure to keep the tempo of the song...
so it fits right when i add the drumming...

good luck, and tell me when you're done :)

valafar said:
hey dora if you have the time... i'd really appreciate if you update the KFUCK page with Erik's cover...
by the way i'm in my way to send you some of my cd's!! :D
Deal! :)

but i still dont like your avvy

What is happening with this? I will also do a cover of a song, probably earlier stuff and submit it as well, at worst you can all have a cry and whine about it, but maybe some of you will like it

Also - whats so wrong about Valafars avatar ? He/she is into Black Metal I am assuming ?
Surely you are not all so narrow minded as to start having a tantrum over something like that ??? Early Katatonia after all was not as shall we say 'weak' as they now are, and I would say rather closer to black metal [this is a GENERALISATION] but you may know what i mean ???

Anyhow - intersting read and I will post a link to my cover as soon as it is done!

As-We-Wither said:
Early Katatonia after all was not as shall we say 'weak' as they now are, and I would say rather closer to black metal [this is a GENERALISATION] but you may know what i mean ???
blackheim.jpg

\m/

Jhva Elohim Meth was black metal.

Erik said:
\m/

Jhva Elohim Meth was black metal.

Yeah, I know that, you know that, a good few otheres also probably know that, but from a quick initial reading on here, im not sure that many people would be able to handle this notion, probably dont even have much of a clue about metal, let alone a genre such as black metal, which is varied and filled with its own little sub genres anyhow - lete be realistic here haha!

Dont get me wrong, im not bagging anyone here [atleast not yet?] Just trying to figure out who is who, who is into what and so on so forth

Personally i am into predominantly black metal, I play in a few bands [two black, my doom band, and a thrash band]. Musicwise, well, take a look at my list and we can argue if you want haha!

In the meantime - \m/

take it easy, man, before you get a nervous breakdown :lol: , we,re friends with valafar and just kidding - and if you saw his handsome face before, you'd also choose that one (you wouldnt apparently cos your not gay but I would, haha..)

post your cover soon

Dora said:
take it easy, man, before you get a nervous breakdown :lol: , we,re friends with valafar and just kidding - and if you saw his handsome face before, you'd also choose that one (you wouldnt apparently cos your not gay but I would, haha..)

post your cover soon

yeah all fuckin fun and music here

:headbang:

hey dora!!

write me to confirm your address, so i can send you the music stuff!! :D