Seen a show on the new tour? Post your thoughts/links here!

Will report tomorrow on Phx show..Can wait to see them...Does anyone have opinion on the new members? I love the Buried in Ob album...especially the vocals...

T

OH MY GOD!!! Can I tell you.... The show in Phoenix was awesome and ended too soon. Stu is a great vocalist... Rob is an awesome guitarist and very and I mean VERY nice person. They rocked Phoenix at a small dive bar that was so intimate. I am looking forward to seeing them again and am contimplating flying to LA to see tomorrows show........Go see them, the new lineup is great.

Rob, Stu if you read this. Thanks...... I got some great pics and will send them to your webmaster...

Tara :worship: :headbang:

Just got back from the hollywood show...they played the first 5 songs from buried in oblvion, a few from dead but dreaming...I can't really remember more than that. I think they played a couple I didn't know...but hell yeah this band nails their shit live. Great show...great guys.

Damn, they played here in Phoenix a couple nights ago and I missed it cuz I was out of town on business.

tdwidner said:
OH MY GOD!!! Can I tell you.... The show in Phoenix was awesome and ended too soon. Stu is a great vocalist... Rob is an awesome guitarist and very and I mean VERY nice person. They rocked Phoenix at a small dive bar that was so intimate. I am looking forward to seeing them again and am contimplating flying to LA to see tomorrows show........Go see them, the new lineup is great.

Rob, Stu if you read this. Thanks...... I got some great pics and will send them to your webmaster...

Tara :worship: :headbang:

Hey Tara,
Rob here it was cool to meet you the other night and sorry your friend did not get your jacket,
L.a. was very busy and the jackets were in the van...
we will mail it out to you... no worries!

also your post ...it's nice that you think i'm a nice guy thank you,
but my sweetheart thinks somthing else....
could you plx explain on here about our meeting, cause I think she has the wrong idea...
thx
Rob.

i'm very excited about the show here. its gonna be a busy week when IE hits the 'peg. the day before is all that remains, as i lay dying & throwdown & a couple days after IE is strapping young lad, agony scene & misery signals. then more concerts later in the month. April is gonna be one crazy month.

its too bad the new members have to have their first show in Winnipeg at the albert...the Zoo is a much better venue.

Okay I have now posted all the digital photos from the San Francisco, Santa Ana and Hollywood gigs. I will post the print film photos later when I get them developed and scanned. Hope you like them, follow my banner link to see them! I'll post my thoughts on the gigs soon.

Met the drummer..... he is DAMN cool, very friendly guy, and insane behind the kit. One of the guitarists complimented my Edge of Sanity shirt too, hahaha.

As for the performance, the new singer was straight out of eighties rock, but they were still very good! Wish there was more turnout!

Forgot to add I'll probably be the first or one of the first at the venues, I'll be there mad early to ensure my front row spot :D