Seen a show on the new tour? Post your thoughts/links here!

I thought their show in AZ was great except the new singer.

HE's a GOOD SINGER, don't get me wrong, but his Highs were WAY Too High, especially for Into Eternity.
He was doing some Halford type shit, which is cool for a band that has that, but IE really doesn't need to go That High with the vocals.
I had a few other friends that love IE & ended up walking outside, cuz he just ruined the experience for them.
Everything else was really good though. His mids & lows were great & his stage presence was way too goofy, but the whole night was great.
Definitly cant wait to see y'all at The Clubhouse in July w/ All Shall Perish & the rest of that tour.
\m/ :) \m/

The8thPlague said:
I thought their show in AZ was great except the new singer.

HE's a GOOD SINGER, don't get me wrong, but his Highs were WAY Too High, especially for Into Eternity.
He was doing some Halford type shit, which is cool for a band that has that, but IE really doesn't need to go That High with the vocals.
I had a few other friends that love IE & ended up walking outside, cuz he just ruined the experience for them.
Everything else was really good though. His mids & lows were great & his stage presence was way too goofy, but the whole night was great.
Definitly cant wait to see y'all at The Clubhouse in July w/ All Shall Perish & the rest of that tour.
\m/ :) \m/

Saw the show in Chicago and thought Stu was great! Adam, sorry you were a bit under the weather but great job on the drums!! Adam, Rob, Tim, and, Troy great to see you guys again. I was blown away by the show. So pissed you couldn't play more songs!!

I can't say how much they ruled. I missed their set. One of the bands arrived late so IE decided to open. Of course I was running late thinking IE was going to be direct support! Oh well, got to BS with the guys for a while, ALMOST talked them into coming to MPT A52 after their set. They would have too, except they had to be in Chi town at 9 am! D'OH!

Next time maybe...

-MetalRose

Saw them play on Saturday in Minneapolis, they played first as MetalRose said.

Hole e shit.

I was floored. I don't know what band The8thPlague was listening to, Stu was amazing. He certainly didn't sound like he was singing "too high" to me.

Seriously if I didn't know it was a different singer I don't think I would have noticed. The energy these guys play with is incredible.

I'd love to see them open for a bigger act some time, they'd well with a lot of different bands I think.

Although, Stu could have done without the throat slashing motion 23 times. :)

I even bought a shirt from Rob after their set, too bad they have to run their own merchandise table.

buchkoba00 said:
I even bought a shirt from Rob after their set, too bad they have to run their own merchandise table.

What?? Running your own merch table is an outrage!!! I demand that you guys take me with you on your next tour to run your merch table!! :D hahahaha

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

first off into eternity at the quest on saturday kicked ass.
stu was awesome, he even did the chick part in elysium dream.
and personally i thought the fact that they sold their own merch was cool, cause it gave us (the fans) the chance to come up and say hi.
anyway i was really glad to see that the guys are really down to earth and nice enough to chat for a couple minutes.
well, i dont know about the other minnesotants but im really hoping ie make it back up to minnesota with hate eternal and startavarious.

jakesands5 said:
personally i thought the fact that they sold their own merch was cool, cause it gave us (the fans) the chance to come up and say hi.

shhh...don't ruin this idea for me haha :lol:

You know that entire thing about being a roady is a myth right? See, most bands make deals with the devil for musical talent and to make it big. Aside from selling their souls, they are usually required to sacrifice people to appease the unquenchable thirst of lucifer. Thats where roadies come in. Bands pick up people just like you and sacrifice them for their unholy agreement.

They also steal your underwear when your not looking and make you eat peetos (Thats right, cheetos that have been peed on)

wow im to stoned to type anymore. this is really hard to type lol

The show in Minneapolis kicked major ass, but it could've been so much more! Here's the lowdown. Adam the drummer is from Minnesota, so we had a whole damn crew coming out to see him. The brothers, (me included), our parents, and uncle, cousins, bunch of friends, just a shitload of us. We sat at a cafe across the street waiting until they played around 6, AFTER single bullet theory. Me and my friends went in early to chill with adam for a while.
Then they page him at 5:00 to come to the stage. SBT hasn't shown up, and the show must go on. They came out and ripped into 5 or 6 songs, without really any warning that it was time to play, and the crowd just ate it up!
Meanwhile, the whole crew was sitting at the cafe and missed the whole show, except our parents who came in and saw the last 1 minute. Whoopee!!
We sat around taking pictures and shit, just like a big reunion. I got to meet troy and stu for the 1st time, awesome dudes.
I didn't even watch or listen to any of the other bands, so i can't comment, but the into eternity fans were out in full force tonight, dudes just screaming along, buddies all lined up with their arms around eachother thrashing, and the pit was in full force!! Fucking brutal if you ask me. Now next time, we just need a longer set, and it'll be perfect!