Set the World on Fire video on MTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm given info about the video, then I'll pass it on..until then, you know as much as I do. *shrug* There are way more people involved in the band's day to day operations these days (the largest change being that SPV has taken over IO), & they all have their own reasons for doing what they do..when they're ready to release the video, they will.

So does that mean that this thread is gonna turn into another thread of senseless win?

I figure next someone will ask when the band will be putting out a dvd; it's about time for that subject to come up again too.

This reminds me... When is that highly anticipated DVD going to be done? (This what you meant Jax?)

Haha, that was what I was wondering about the video, too.

Sweepking - It's a joke about the fact that Lepond is barely present in the first video.

Oh ok. Haven't been here in a while. I think the only time you see him in that video is when they show when he is playing during what sounds like Romeo's harmonics after the solo sections in the song.

I'm so sorry, I don't know how to be pissy and more demanding

Let's see then...

WHEN WILL SYMPHOANY X RELEESE A DvD? I"vE BEEN WAITIING 4EVER & STIL THEIR IZ NO DVD! THEY OWE ME AZ A FAN! I WANT A DVD! It shuld B all kool like the ICd Earth 1 with the 3 disks & stuff! Oh, weight, that wuz teh CD vershun~oh wel.

I WANT A DVD CUZ I BOUGHT "TEH DAmnNation GAME" WHEN I WUZ 12!

THEY SHULD ALSO MAKEZ it LIVE FROMN DONNINGTON and Mike Romero SHULD do a 20 minoot geetar soloz!

I think that officially takes care of it. :)

Yeah, it's been like forever since the last album. I mean, when was PL released again? WHAT! It has already been half a year!?!??!?!?? And we've got no news about a new album! This sucks!

Am I getting better?

Walls of Babylon would be too cheesy, and there's not much you can do cinematically for the intro.

I'll tell ya what I'd like to know.... I'd like to know when the hell Im a gonna get off my ass and buy the Paradise Lost CD.......

Making more than 2 videos from one album is absolutely ridiculous. "Set the World on Fire" was filmed, so it would only make sense that the video will in fact be released at some point. I actually think it might be a hit - Headbanger's Ball would be a great place for it to gather some promotion. I can't wait to see it, but I haven't a clue as to how they're going to portray the music. I mean the song is about flying and warfare and all kinds of craziness so they'll probably just show the band playing for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.