Set the World on Fire video on MTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were to do a literal, visual representation of the song, it would either be visually stunning or absolutely cheesy. Hmm, seeing Russ decked out in full battle attire might be pretty entertaining though, considering his past work. :)

I can picture an entire army of huge brolic goat demons all "ravaging" a somewhat hot chick while she takes it like a man in her snizz. Epic music video lulz.

I WANT TO SEE RUSSELL ALLEN AND MICHAEL ROMEO BEATING DOWN A MA'AM IN FULL KNIGHT ARMOR WITH LEPOND IN THE BACK SHOOTING A BOW AND ARROW, PINELLA WITH A MAGE'S HAT CASTING A FIRE SPELL, AND RULLO SWOOPING DOWN ON DEMONIC WINGS OF BABYLONIAN WHOREISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPIC.

I WANT TO SEE RUSSELL ALLEN AND MICHAEL ROMEO BEATING DOWN A MA'AM IN FULL KNIGHT ARMOR WITH LEPOND IN THE BACK SHOOTING A BOW AND ARROW, PINELLA WITH A MAGE'S HAT CASTING A FIRE SPELL, AND RULLO SWOOPING DOWN ON DEMONIC WINGS OF BABYLONIAN WHOREISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPIC.

I want a dragon there too!
Maybe Russel could be riding the dragon.

I want a dragon there too!
Maybe Russel could be riding the dragon.

ROMEO IS ON THE DRAGON, ALLEN IS ON A GRACIOUS, ANGELIC STALLION.

ALLEN'S STALLION
horstal.jpg

ROMEO'S DRAGON
ultraviolet_profile.jpg

I THINK IT'S GAY LOL

OMG NOW THATS FUCKIN COOL! NOW JUST NEED MAGIC CRYSTALS FOR PINNELLA AND ARMY OF DARKNESS BEING DESTROYED WITH A MAGIC SWORD

YEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just want to see them ravaging the babylon whoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'm going to make a doll and label it "the babylon whore" and write "ravage me" on it. i'm gonna hand it to russell in philly

i think i'm going to make a doll and label it "the babylon whore" and write "ravage me" on it. i'm gonna hand it to russell in philly

I can virtually guarantee you that Russ will find that hilarious!

How about a live action video of The Odyssey, where the band members play all the parts?

Russell - Odysseus
Romeo - Scylla
Lepond - Charybdis
P - The Cyclops
Jason - Circe (haha)
Rod Tyler - Random guy who gets killed by Scylla and Charybdis

I asked MJR about the video & he told me a bit that I can't share quite yet..suffice it to say that there are things in the works for the next video & odds are that it'll show up sometime during the upcoming tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.