SETLIST

froghawk said:
Aasarcgjk,f I meant that I didn't bother remembering the setlist because I hated them. I said the SETLIST was incomplete, not the SET.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Devin played 'Truth' in between 'A Simple Lullaby' and 'Regulator'.

I dont think Devin would habe played A Simple Lullaby. I think you may be mistaken.

Pretty much the same as the others...

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

We left during The Drapery Falls so I'm not sure which encore they went with. We also got "acoustic shit versions" of the first riff in Master's Apprentice and Smoke on the Water.

Hartford:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
(encore)Deliverance

I know those were the songs, I'm a little iffy about their order. PLUS, did anyone else notice that Mike is fucking HILARIOUS? Stand up comedy is yet another reason to go see Opeth.

Hightlights:

"I don't know if you know this, but we like old music by old dudes."

"So this next song is from the album with the little flower on the front. You see, we played death metal, but we still wanted to get chicks. It didn't work."

"When we first came out, we did not have any pictures of us, so we were accepted by the Black Metal Mafia of Norway. Euronymous of Mayhem was a big fan. Little did he know we were four bums with hippy clothes."

(speaking of black metal and corpse paint)"I never got into the whole makeup thing because, you know, I'm a guy. And if I'm going to wear makeup, I want to look like a fucking whore."

"We are serving up a tasty dish of heavy metal with a side of cock rock."

(does a cock rock "yeeeah" while flashing the horns and flicking his tongue gene simmons style) "I don't know, people always like it when I do that."

"We made a video for this next song. Chances are if you saw it, you weren't listening to the music, you were looking at the hot nurses with all the chicks with the tits. Plus the cockroaches were really cool."

(comes out for encore) "You want a song? What are you going to do for us? How about all of you give us five dollars."
(To his surprise, people start throwing money onstage. He picks it up, looks at it, and smiles)
"well, I now have two million and four dollars."

snow_like_ash said:
Hartford:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
(encore)Deliverance

Sweet!
That's the set from VA on the 16th with AC and BoTH swapped. Maybe they'll give us the NC (15th) set with DoTF as an encore.

rafi said:
last night?:loco:

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
Soldier of Fortune
Deliverance

Yep... Mike said that it was too hard for them to go off stage then come back for an encore because of the layout of the venue, so he took a request. Someone yelled it out, so they played it.

A_Thoms said:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
Soldier of Fortune
Deliverance

DP cover.. GREAT :worship: