sex communities

Aaw Windom, thanks for the nice thought *sniff*.
I've heard of a community called Runkikilta. Ville Valo from HIM is one of its members :p. I might be interested to get signed in there...

@ rahvin: you're killing me :lol:
I'm actually a cancer. A cancer shaped vibrator... wicked...

@hearse: signs of jealousy might be hidden while you're plotting revenge, in the form of denying yourself masturbation for as long as deemed necessary to make you feel guilty. :p

@lolita:
cancer.gif

provided it has some basic movement functions besides vibrating, it might actually be able to exploit the, err, specificity of its clamps to your advantage, up to a point. but i still think the rest of the process might be better defined by the word *ouch*. :erk:

rahvin.

rahvin said:
provided it has some basic movement functions besides vibrating, it might actually be able to exploit the, err, specificity of its clamps to your advantage, up to a point. but i still think the rest of the process might be better defined by the word *ouch*. :erk:

Actually I a little bit of s/m wouldn't do any harm...
But then again, having s/m session all by myself is not really what s/m is supposed to be at all :erk:

Windom Pearl said:
Well, Lolly, since you're cute as a candy I don't think getting plain sex would be much of a trouble. Getting a good man instead is...impossible at least in Helsinki :lol:

Yes, plain sex is too easy and cheap :/ I'm not interested in picking up guys in bars etc. Had too many bad experiences...

And finding a good man obviously IS impossible :/

:cry:

Hearse said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You will be punished at Valkeakoski in near future! :heh:
I'll take it up to my ass as many times as you want! COOL.
And hey! One Thales member is married!
So he isn't "a good man to be found from Helsinki", is he? :D
He's a married one. Actually so darn handsome even I would marry him.
How many Farmakon members are married? :heh: :p
I'm gonna so hate Tampere forever now on :heh:
Marrying is gayhomo. I live with my bitch, that is enough for the next X years :)

Don't hate Tampere, hate Valkeakoski. That's fair.

Morningrise said:
That labte guy is fucking annoying, but knows what he is talking about it seems. Would that happen to be anyone from this forum?
Yes

I got bored, reported myself and they banned me. HOW IN THE HELL?!

DarknessEternal said:
those people are fucked up.... :erk:
pukeface.gif

I'll give you that one but it was funny as hell to offer as a solution to Mike's problem.

Nogie said:
No.

Let me rephrase that :p

They either have a g/f or gay or live in a whole different country/continent.

i don't live in a whole different country for everyone. :p but i think i get your point now: i'm a good man in the remote.

rahvin.