Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

• My eyes are generally open and I make eye contact at times.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • My eyes are generally open, but I usually don't make eye contact (intentionally).

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My eyes are not consistently open or closed. I just do what feels natural at that moment in time.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • My eyes are generally closed.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
If you don't make eye contact or do it with your eyes open you are a pussy.

Although I will say that I've never nailed a broad who could keep her eyes open, all I could see was her O face.

Oh hey look it's BlackMetalWeirdGuy talking about sex again.

It does raise a point about how, especially in American culture, most people aren't open about discussing such things, when the truth is that the more people talk about it, the better the experience during the fact for all involved. It's the same shyness that prevents sexual partners from improving their own experience.

Then again, a Metal forum is not the best place to discuss these things, since it draws the resentment of so many frustrated virgins who'd rather ignore the topic (though they're all secretly enthusiastic) than learn anything from it.

Americans are weird. Sex has a major visual aspect, especially for the man in terms of the woman. If your eyes are closed, then either your girlfriend is ugly or you're illogically ashamed to be engaging in such an act.

Also, having eyes in your skull lets you better do things to the other person besides move back and forth like a drone. When you have two hands free, use them!

And no, I don't claim to be an expert. Fuck off and get laid.

It does raise a point about how, especially in American culture, most people aren't open about discussing such things, when the truth is that the more people talk about it, the better the experience during the fact for all involved. It's the same shyness that prevents sexual partners from improving their own experience.

Then again, a Metal forum is not the best place to discuss these things, since it draws the resentment of so many frustrated virgins who'd rather ignore the topic (though they're all secretly enthusiastic) than learn anything from it.

Americans are weird. Sex has a major visual aspect, especially for the man in terms of the woman. If your eyes are closed, then either your girlfriend is ugly or you're illogically ashamed to be engaging in such an act.

Also, having eyes in your skull lets you better do things to the other person besides move back and forth like a drone. When you have two hands free, use them!

:lol:

you talk down to virgins like your something high and mighty and all you did was pick up a fatty

def drunk btw honey sweiss is good with shofferheivenstein heil hitler

God, Zeph's post made this thread potential grow 500%, what a fucking post.