Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

• My eyes are generally open and I make eye contact at times.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • My eyes are generally open, but I usually don't make eye contact (intentionally).

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My eyes are not consistently open or closed. I just do what feels natural at that moment in time.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • My eyes are generally closed.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
haha, funny shit. 50% open 50% closed for me. but my ears are always 100% open, was listening to immortal once under the act...so I had an extra good time.:lol:

but next time...there will be steel panther as background music. more fitting. haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ it sounds to me like you need a distraction from sex.
Or just lacks intimancy skills
maybe he should see a sex councillor

No guys...To get to the truth, it was the girl who came up with the "metal while fucking" idea. Its better then the "masturbating to Children of Bodom" idea another friend of mine came up with some years ago. He still single so I guess he still sticks to it :lol:

Sex is good background music for Metal.

So true...

Like your avatar?

Well, that wouldn't be very sexy would it :lol:

Mathiäs;8810560 said:
I doubt I'll ever fuck with metal on..just woudn't fly with the bitches

Closest I've got to was while listening to Damnation by Opeth. Finished during "Closure", probably quite appropriate. Better than ending in "To Rid the Disease..."

Mathiäs;8810560 said:
I doubt I'll ever fuck with metal on..just woudn't fly with the bitches

Fucking your gf in the back of your car while dopethrone is blasting is pretty badass. :kickass:

In my limited experience my eyes have been open as have hers. Not eye contact necessarily but it's not often I see a naked girl irl so why would I close my eyes?
I didn't know you started getting laid. It's always interesting seeing updates on people's lives on here.:kickass: