Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

• My eyes are generally open and I make eye contact at times.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • My eyes are generally open, but I usually don't make eye contact (intentionally).

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My eyes are not consistently open or closed. I just do what feels natural at that moment in time.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • My eyes are generally closed.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Open, but I wear sunglasses so the girls can't tell. At first they think it's weird, but after I start drilling them they don't mind. Then we put on Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" and when the chorus comes, I pull out and stick my dick in her mouth and cum while singing "Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't breathe while I'm poking her face... poking her face..."

Then I take my sunglasses off Horatio-style and say "Fatality."
:lol: Pat FTW

Thanks man. I was too embarrassed to ask publicly all those questions I've had buried deep down with all my pent-up frustration. :(

:lol:

If you have your eyes closed you don't know who you're you're fucking and might as well be shagging another man or something weirder. You have to look at what you're fuckin' Something can have the same texture but not be sexy on different people/objects (e.g tights)

If you have your eyes closed you don't know who you're you're fucking and might as well be shagging another man or something weirder.

Well considering buttholes don't feel anything like vaginas this isn't a problem. However, bestiality may apply though i can't tell you how an animal's pussy feels.

Virgin alert! =P