Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

Sex: Eyes Open or Closed

• My eyes are generally open and I make eye contact at times.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • My eyes are generally open, but I usually don't make eye contact (intentionally).

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My eyes are not consistently open or closed. I just do what feels natural at that moment in time.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • My eyes are generally closed.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Depends. If she's riding it I'll often close my eyes. If I really like the girl I'll make eye contact; if not, then I'll intentionally avoid it.

Often open, I think eye contact enhances the intensity of the experience.

Even when it's not an intense experience I'd usually have my eyes open but that's because I'd be bored and counting ceiling tiles or doing multiplication tables in my head or something (not that I have to do that anymore).

Open, but I wear sunglasses so the girls can't tell. At first they think it's weird, but after I start drilling them they don't mind. Then we put on Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" and when the chorus comes, I pull out and stick my dick in her mouth and cum while singing "Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't breathe while I'm poking her face... poking her face..."

Then I take my sunglasses off Horatio-style and say "Fatality."

Open, but I wear sunglasses so the girls can't tell. At first they think it's weird, but after I start drilling them they don't mind. Then we put on Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" and when the chorus comes, I pull out and stick my dick in her mouth and cum while singing "Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't breathe while I'm poking her face... poking her face..."

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I lol'd ! ROFLMAO!

I'm guessing that you close your eyes so that you can imagine that you're fucking Peyton Manning, right?

I'm a virgin, if it weren't obvious enough already. I'd imagine being able to do it eyes closed, because the audio is a huge element for me, and combined with physical contact would be enjoyable.

I've had some kind of weird audio-visual condition since I was a kid.

I'm guessing that you close your eyes so that you can imagine that you're fucking Peyton Manning, right?

You said fuck? What?

eye contact is great, especially cuz she has such pretty green eyes. i cant hold her gaze too long though, i get shy and smooch her to ease the tension (and it's nice too).

i would keep my eyes tightly shut if i were banging a Shrek lookalike or something though.

Then again, a Metal forum is not the best place to discuss these things, since it draws the resentment of so many frustrated virgins who'd rather ignore the topic (though they're all secretly enthusiastic) than learn anything from it.

Are you suggesting that we virgins are wrong to be ignoring the topic of sex, and should instead be eagerly asking advice from the "experts" while jotting down notes in our notepads in preparation for the big day? Don't be so full of yourself.