Shadows Fall

Lotus_Eater_RVD

The Unholy Messiah
Aug 30, 2001
PA
Visit site
now here is a damn strong death/melodic metal act. closer to death metal, but some melodic points are seen on their album Of One Blood. which i recommend to all of you.

Yeah Shadows Fall rocks, I think they do a good a job of mixing the death and melodic vocals, and I think the guitarists are quite talented.
Of One Blood is a great album, still don't have Somber Eyes to the Sky although I've heard most of it.
Sucks that the drummer(drawing a blank as to what his name is) left the band though.

i need Somber Eyes too, i barely was able to find Of One Blood. i've been looking for a year for it.

and it is a shame, but hopefully the band will just get better and better like Nevermore.

I've never seen Somber Eyes in a store, I'm just gonna order it from Century Media probably. I got Of One Blood from Best Buy, they usually have quite a few copies.

amazing, you can find a shitload of metal in there. the nearest one is 60 miles away from me though. that is like a " take and blow 100 bucks on metal " journey.

Shadow's Fall is certainly one kick ass band.I would exactly call em' death metal(with the exception of some vox) more of Thrash band with growling.

No matter what you call em' they're rip.I hear the new one is going to be heavier than their first two.

"Of One Blood" was a very solid CD. However, I get the distinct impression that this band has only scratched the surface. Don't ask me why I think that, it's more of a gut feeling. But I have a strong suspicion that the new CD will kick some serious ass.

GZ

well, i like the cd, and would kill for a little better production. like on the title track, how those guitars have no BG noise...i didn't like that much, it didn't give the track enough depth.

i love the song though, i think it is very solid.

Originally posted by General Zod
"Of One Blood" was a very solid CD. However, I get the distinct impression that this band has only scratched the surface. Don't ask me why I think that, it's more of a gut feeling. But I have a strong suspicion that the new CD will kick some serious ass.

GZ

Yeah I have that same feeling, I think they're very talented, and they have a lot of potential.

damned.

i hope they get a spot on the next one. because they would fit in perfectly with like ..And Oceans, Sigh, and Iced Earth.

Nevermore was on I7, with River Dragon. that was kickass.