Shirts

I've seen that store.

Is that the same store that's in Mexico, and says that it'll take 3-4 weeks for them to ship your order? I've seen their shirts, and I'm pretty sure they're all bootlegs. 4 weeks to get a cheap, shoddy Vintersorg shirt? No thanks.

That's totally insane.

I found here 2 Vintersorg shirts (both from Cosmic Genesis) and are awesome. Not so expensive, not so cheap... like a CD. I have pics on the Vintersorg forum.

About Arcturus, I have 2 shirts, one just logo (see my avatar) and another from SS (with the promo photos of the band). I'm looking for one of the ASH.

At Defiance: What did those sellers do? I think one of them may've been named that, I'll go back and check my Ebay messages soon. I'm going to have a few CD's on Ebay up for bids soon, so if you're interested PM me about it and I can give you all the information. :)
So I guess The Empiricism shirt is about the only Borknagar shirt you can find now?

That's totally insane.

I found here 2 Vintersorg shirts (both from Cosmic Genesis) and are awesome. Not so expensive, not so cheap... like a CD. I have pics on the Vintersorg forum.

I think I remember that, but I can't find them now. Where did you get them, and what sizes did they have?

Thanks for posting this!

So - how do t-shirt sizes in Europe run vs US T-shirt sizes? Like, are Large t-shirts from Europe smaller or larger than Large t-shirts from the US? I'm tempted to order a shirt, but I'm a very small woman, and I want a Borknagar shirt...not a Borknagar dress.

Though that is an idea. Dear Borknagar - please make band dresses.
I got me a Satyricon long sleeve off Ebay from Denmark and it was an XL but the seller told me it fit like a large, and it did. So I guess it depends. Maybe Euro size=one less American size, like XL=L.

^I'll definitely check that out, I wonder why it doesn't have sleeves? I'm thinking about buying me an Empiricism Hoody right before it starts getting cold here.

Glad my olden domain shirt circa 1997 still fits AND is in a excellent shape. That one and my In Flames Jester Race shirt have lasted a long long time with extensive wear