Shittiest song you´ve ever heard

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
OK so what´s the shittiest song you have ever heard?
I have an easy choice - it´s the song "America" (or maybe the title is different) by Rammstein.
It has the stupidest video as well.
This pile of dog shit is quite big in my homeland, which I find pretty scary, even some of my friends- I mean not the musically dumb ones (you know, there´s always few friends who are cool to have beer with and discuss girls and politics but you can´t even TOUCH music) seem to dig them -which is even scarier.

johnnieCzech said:
OK so what´s the shittiest song you have ever heard?
I have an easy choice - it´s the song "America" (or maybe the title is different) by Rammstein.
It has the stupidest video as well.
This pile of dog shit is quite big in my homeland, which I find pretty scary, even some of my friends- I mean not the musically dumb ones (you know, there´s always few friends who are cool to have beer with and discuss girls and politics but you can´t even TOUCH music) seem to dig them -which is even scarier.

I have to agree with you Johnnie....That it is by far the worse song EVER the lyrics are so third gradeish sounding it is not even funny. It never ceases to amaze me that someone doesn't put a bullet into bands like Rammstein yet someone with amazing talent(i.e. dime) gets shot:err: . Its just not fair...Oh yeah Bobo what you said was fucking hilarious:tickled:

Fucking limp bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes!!!

That fucking asshole durst!!! I can't even listen to the radio anymore!!!
If I wanted to hear somebody butcher a Who classic....I would've done it myself!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I have to agree with you Johnnie....That it is by far the worse song EVER the lyrics are so third gradeish sounding it is not even funny. It never ceases to amaze me that someone doesn't put a bullet into bands like Rammstein yet someone with amazing talent(i.e. dime) gets shot:err: . Its just not fair...Oh yeah Bobo what you said was fucking hilarious:tickled:

T_man357 said:
Fucking limp bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes!!!

That fucking asshole durst!!! I can't even listen to the radio anymore!!!
If I wanted to hear somebody butcher a Who classic....I would've done it myself!!

what Tman said...

I´d rather listen to Limp Dick´s covering Behind Blue Eyes a thousand times than the crappy Rammstein song once, sorry guys.

Yeah, I would listen to Limp Dickshit anyday before I would let my ears be assaulted by the ultra shitty sounds of Rammitintheasspipe. That song is fucking terrible

Cattle Decapitation - Human Jerky

That entire album was pure shit, and that specific song was the worst of it. Talk about extreme stupidity found in extreme music...and the worst of it is, it's not even original. They ripped everything about them from Carcass. And they did it horribly.

scissor sisters cover of comfortably numb. I saw it played over and over on euro mtv..the fucking horror!

..And all rap..

cattle decapitation humanure did suck too, but not as bad as the above mentioned cover song.

With out doubt : KISS - crazy crazy nights
God i fuckin hate Kiss, ever since i saw that tour and tried to hit on the girls sitting in the rows around me.....BUT oh no they all thought the'yd get a look in with that big tongued fucker!!!!, did they not realise what they were doing to this pumped up,full of testostaroned, full of beer young slip of a lad!!!!!NO.
the sleepless nights, the rocking in my chair (to S.T),the froffing of the mouth....Crazy nights ILL GIVE EM CRAZY NIGHTS.....

PEACE, RESTRAING ORDERS TO ALL, & JAKO IS INOCCENT!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!