Saddest thing you ever heard?

hey The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all!

wow, i'm clever

as for the sad thing, can't think of my own, but once on a board there was something similar to this. some nu-meteler said to the poster of this story that slipknot was the heaviest band and he could guarentee it. so the poster guy asked him if he cared to make a wager on that. the slipknot fellow was confident in his shit band and agreed to $5. the next day the guy brought in a Cryptopsy CD and was $5 richer :) :headbang:

stupid people...........:rolleyes:.............who needs em?

Originally posted by The Mule

I resent that!:mad: That is one of the most dumb comments I have ever encountered.

Did you read what i wrote after that? I was actually sitting at my computer in a Cradle Of Filth shirt. Read ahead buddy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
Rap takes more talent than rock or metal?????

WHAT THE HELL??????????!!!!??!?!?!

All you need to do is put the following words into a random sentence generating machine:

hoe, bitch, y'all, fuck, poser, da hood, respect, live, yo, homies etc. etc. etc.
If it annoys you that people are ignorant about metal then dont be ignorant about rap or you are just as bad.

Originally posted by ThePhilosopher

Not the black album...but I do like Load and Reload...please...don't bash me.:rolleyes:

While I still think it's subpar, considering what Load and Reload were to be, Black Album is a masterpiece.

Bash ya...GET READY!!!!!

Nah, kiddin!

Old thread...

Anyway, I heard some kid say "Meshuggah are Norwegian Black metal"....I laughed at him. Apparently they jokingly said that on whatever that show on MuchMusic is called, and this kid took them seriously.

Dumb n00bs.