Saddest thing you ever heard?

Originally posted by Alexandre
They do kill them - with a club on the seal´s head. They should be fed to the lions.

No - that's the problem. Clubbing isn't necessarily killing, so they go ahead and skin the little buggers without ensuring that they're actually dead. So Canada has recently added legislation that is basically like the little seals saying, "Please make sure we're properly dead before you start..."

i got a good one for you

i had just gotten spiral architect, and was listening to it in study hall once. after a couple songs i turned it off and said to my friend,"this has to be the most intense music i've ever heard."

he replies,"you mean they swear alot in it?"

what a dumbfuck.

haha...this is a sick thread...entered the first time and read everything :lol: :D :lol: :D

ok here are mine:

i was listening to dante's inferno on my walkman and i guy that i thought he was stupid (now i know...) asked me what i am actually listening. i was sure he did not know the band and just showed him the music. he listened for about 20 seconds (great time to judge over music)...20 seconds with a reapeating riff and said "i hate that fucking music...they are just playing some crap and repeating it for minutes...." :D :lol: :D

another one: i talked to a guy i knew and a friend of him came to us, looked at my hair (long hair btw), looked at my iced earth shirt and said: "are you a fucken nazi or what?" :rolleyes:

and the lost one is maybe the most shoking one:
i had been listening to metla for two years at this time, already had long hair, my mother knew pics of metalbands (mostly longhaired guys...). i duuno how we came on the topic, but she asked: "those metalguys are mostly nazis, aren't they?". that was right in my face...lol...i replied something like: "yea, your education failed....you have a nazi son...go and call a therapist...". i was angry for days.... :D :lol: :)

I have recently noticed how talentless every shitbag is that comes out of the woodworks. How many recently formed (within a year or 2) supposedly rock bands have come out with the most absolute shit singers who fucking sing through their FUCKING NOSES!?
I can not stand how high up on the "Mainstream-suck-cock-sissyfuck-bastard-son-of-a-trisexual-pretty-boy charts that these dog-damn fuckshit crap bands go!
I am really getting fucking pissed about these shit for brains that listen to this! It's not like i really even care though so nevermind...

I finally thought of it! And without further adieu...

In my strength and conditioning class (gym) we are allowed to bring cds to listen to while we workout. I brought Emperor-Prometheus the concept of fire and demise. And about half way through one of the songs three jocks simultaniously stopped what they were doing and two went over to the cd player and the third came over to me and two of my friends and said "guys that is the worst shit I have ever heard in my life! It sounds like they are trying to be master of puppets!" (yes I said it right, although I wish I wasnt) He then told his friends "put in some real music! You know people who actually know how to play thier instruments!"...........They put in drowning pool. And he said "now this is what you boys should be listening to!" Now here is the sad part :)eek: :err: ), Then about 12 people in the room started singing along and doing what I can only call "jiveing" around to it. Then they all started getting really in to it.. I wish I was joking.......And thus was the saddest day of my life.

Originally posted by Frost of the sanctum

I brought Emperor-Prometheus the concept of fire and demise. And about half way through one of the songs three jocks simultaniously stopped what they were doing and two went over to the cd player and the third came over to me and two of my friends and said "guys that is the worst shit I have ever heard in my life! It sounds like they are trying to be master of puppets!"

Would you really want people like that to understand the true glory and beauty of a work like Prometheus?

Like Nietszche says, true genius cannot be enjoyed or understood by the masses.

I've got another one.

I was talking to my mate outside skating one night and he was asking me about the marilyn Manson shirt I was wearing. And he said to me" Does this mean you're gonna be a devil worshipper now?"

Hahaha...these are all really funny.

Anyway, I was on the bus and I let a kid who asked to listen to my Arch Enemy cd, Burning Bridges. 20-30 seconds later, he takes off the headphones, and says, "That is just crap. Rahr rahr rahrr!! Anybody can do that."...then I say, "It's better than blink 182(his fav band)"....he says, "No it's not. Those talentless fucks could never play blink". What a loser...:rolleyes:

Also, my friend claims that "Rap takes a LOT more talent than rock or metal". Dead serious. :lol:

Rap takes more talent than rock or metal?????

WHAT THE HELL??????????!!!!??!?!?!

All you need to do is put the following words into a random sentence generating machine:

hoe, bitch, y'all, fuck, poser, da hood, respect, live, yo, homies etc. etc. etc.