Shittiest song you´ve ever heard

:yow:
nik said:
Crazy nights ILL GIVE EM CRAZY NIGHTS.....

Nik you're the best man!!!

That's some great,funny stuff!!! and yes!!! that song does truly suck!!

:yow: :yow: :yow:

nik said:
With out doubt : KISS - crazy crazy nights
God i fuckin hate Kiss, ever since i saw that tour and tried to hit on the girls sitting in the rows around me.....BUT oh no they all thought the'yd get a look in with that big tongued fucker!!!!, did they not realise what they were doing to this pumped up,full of testostaroned, full of beer young slip of a lad!!!!!NO.
the sleepless nights, the rocking in my chair (to S.T),the froffing of the mouth....Crazy nights ILL GIVE EM CRAZY NIGHTS.....

PEACE, RESTRAING ORDERS TO ALL, & JAKO IS INOCCENT!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

The song is gay I agree, but I don´t have any problems with Kiss songs in general.
They have become a parody of themselves lately, but that´s different story.

:yow: I'd like to beat them with a lead pipe until their eyes bug out like this...:yow:

Alright, not really..It was just another excuse for me to post my little friend:yow:

Kiss has done more than their share to make metal what it is.....But I'll tell you this, If I'm ever lucky enough to get a look at their bank acct....:yow:

johnnieCzech said:
The song is gay I agree, but I don´t have any problems with Kiss songs in general.
They have become a parody of themselves lately, but that´s different story.

I hear what you´re saying T and I agree.
Gene Simmons is a sellout synonyme but I still happen to like some of their old catalogue.

ok, I've said this on another board, and now i'll say it here. Green Day's American Idiot. It burns my nuts to have this song number one on the american rock charts and all over the radio. they call the american fans idiots for listening to a media that made them as popular as they are today. they played on the AOL sessions on the Fuse cable network and introduced themselves as the green day trio, meanwhile, they had a rythm guitarist, and a guy playing a hammond b3 organ. last time i checked my math it made 5. if they are sooo good and sooo right, how come there hometown scene doesn't like them??? i remember when they were playing the underground punk scene and wearing dresses on stage and they still wear eyeliner!!! cross dressing fags!!!!!! and i don't buy the bullshit that this is a rock opera, or a concept albumn.they should leave that to people who know what they're doing like the who or pink floyd. it's 3 chord mediocrity at best. it's not even good punk. i've got about as much use for them as i do the dixie cunts. i gotta one way ticket for all 8 of those fucking bitches!!!

ok, i'm done with my rant now. i'll go back to rocking back and forth in the corner.:)

Green Day is a pure example of idiocy.
This is weird. I´m 100% sure if some band in my country recorded an album entitled Czech Idiot or something like that, no one would listen to it, much less buy it.
And these assholes win a Grammy award? :yow:

i actually wrote a song called 'one way ticket' about the whole greenday thing. i put together a rough draft of it on my 4 track and presented it to my band as a new song, and they told me i was too vulgar and shouldn't take on a multiplatinum signed act when i'm a nobody. i'm gonna have some of my other musically inclined friends help me make a good recording of it so i can listen to it along with the song 'mtv' that i recorded with an old bandmate of mine where we completely shred on the station. :D

Boulevard of broken dreams...Damn I hate that shitty song and his whiney ass voice and the radio stations here (and probably elsewhere) play it at least 20 times a day.

lespaulbass666 said:
ok, I've said this on another board, and now i'll say it here. Green Day's American Idiot. It burns my nuts to have this song number one on the american rock charts and all over the radio. they call the american fans idiots for listening to a media that made them as popular as they are today. they played on the AOL sessions on the Fuse cable network and introduced themselves as the green day trio, meanwhile, they had a rythm guitarist, and a guy playing a hammond b3 organ. last time i checked my math it made 5. if they are sooo good and sooo right, how come there hometown scene doesn't like them??? i remember when they were playing the underground punk scene and wearing dresses on stage and they still wear eyeliner!!! cross dressing fags!!!!!! and i don't buy the bullshit that this is a rock opera, or a concept albumn.they should leave that to people who know what they're doing like the who or pink floyd. it's 3 chord mediocrity at best. it's not even good punk. i've got about as much use for them as i do the dixie cunts. i gotta one way ticket for all 8 of those fucking bitches!!!

ok, i'm done with my rant now. i'll go back to rocking back and forth in the corner.:)

well put...totally agree. If the guy just wanted to stand on stage and sing, I'm an idiot...I wouldn't have a problem...but to invoke all Americans in his stupidity...the hell with that!