Shitties song you´ve ever heard

I don't know if this is normal, but Light rock and light christian rock makes me violent. We have 2 stations here that people listen to--like 102 something and some christian station. THey SUCK. I hate the music on there. It makes me ANGRY!!!!!! I can only take about 5 minutes before I want to strangle someone. :yuk: :yuk:

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I don't know if this is normal, but Light rock and light christian rock makes me violent. We have 2 stations here that people listen to--like 102 something and some christian station. THey SUCK. I hate the music on there. It makes me ANGRY!!!!!! I can only take about 5 minutes before I want to strangle someone. :yuk: :yuk:

try MXPX or Too Bad Eugene, they rock youre sox off!!!:headbang:

Anything where YoKo sings is pure shit. Anything about Yoko is fucking vomit, Anythig that even mentions Yoko is dried rape cum, that is unless the song is about bashing in her fucking head with a two by four.

I hate anything they play on K-ROCK(K-RAP) here in N.Y. they just plain suck :yuk: . Thursday they were saying they would play The Monsters of metal at noon. But I fuckin knew it. they played motley Poo, Eurape,Bon blowme,and other waste's of vinyl.Luckily i have my portable c.d player hooked up to the stereo at work where i can listen to real metal. horns up every1!! If I here that stupid song i'm not sure of the name, the part where he whines "I walk alone".real boring stuff.

Up until a short while ago, I would've agreed with Yoko being the worst....but I found something that beats even her.
Upon the purchase of a few CDs at a local record chain store, I was presented with that month's free sampler CD. A perfectly innocuous looking thing on the surface, and sporting some songs which are not half bad.....Lamb of God and Elvis Costello in particular. Now some scallywag in the production department who put this thing together saw fit to include a previously unreleased track by Bjork titled "Komid"as the very first song on the CD. No warning labels, no Surgeon General's warnings, no international code icons for Danger, Toxic Waste, or Biohazard.

This is, quite honestly and with no exaggeration whatsover, the worst "music" I have ever heard in my entire life.

Four minutes of sonic dissonance that has no discernable instrument other than individual notes and chords on a piano that never continue for more than a few seconds at a time, I wonder if it was recorded in Arkham Asylum. Several vocal tracks are layered on top of each other and are punctuated half way through with something that sounds like an asthmatic bulldog that is masturbating...........badly.

I'm not sure if Komid is a phonetic variant on Kommode or not, but it seems appropriate.

To those of you who know what my pet peeves are, let me make some comparisons.

> I'd rather watch "White Chicks" , "Highlander 2", and "Batman and Robin" than listen to this.
>I'd rather listen to a Menudo-Spice Girls duet of "Rico Suave" with WHAM! doing back up vocals and C.C. DeVille playing guitar
>Carol Channing doing a Slayer cover in Swahili would be better than this.
>I'd rather eat sauerkraut at a Chris Kattan Fan Club meeting

Ever seen the video for Leonard Nimoy's rendition of "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" ? This is orders of magnitude worse. It makes Shatner's recording of "Mr. Tambourine Man" sound good. Hell, this makes Yoko Ono sound like Enya.

I played this for Cthulhu, and he cried and ran screaming in the other direction.
Maybe Van Gogh wasn't as crazy as everyone thought.

(Honorable mentions to Billy Ray Cyrus, the Bee Gees, and Vinnie Vincent)

:lol: amazing rant! Though I have to confess I like some of the Björk songs! Like "Army Of Me" or "It´s Oh So Quiet"-but these are songs. I didn´t hear the one you say Power, but she´s probably a kind of crazy "artist"

johnnieCzech said:
:lol: amazing rant! Though I have to confess I like some of the Björk songs! Like "Army Of Me" or "It´s Oh So Quiet"-but these are songs. I didn´t hear the one you say Power, but she´s probably a kind of crazy "artist"

I like "Army of me" too, especially Carcass remix.

Yeah, I Remember when Milli Vanilli made a record with their REAL voices. No one bought it. What were they thinking with that shit. They had already been exposed as phonys, did they really think that a fanbase would follow ?

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Yeah, I Remember when Milli Vanilli made a record with their REAL voices. No one bought it. What were they thinking with that shit. They had already been exposed as phonys, did they really think that a fanbase would follow ?

Yeeeah I remember them doing it too! :lol: I think it was called The Moment Of Truth. What a bunch of losers. They should have killed themselves after the scandal.

There are a ton of songs I absolutely hate, too many to list. The newest one though is Korn's cover of Another Brick In The Wall. I'm not into Pink Floyd that much, but whoever in Korn had the idea to cover this and release it thinking it was good needs the shit kicked out of him, and then every other band member needs to have their asses kicked too for going along with it. I hate Korn anyways, but this song is just terrible. Oh, and Guns -N- Roses version of Knockin' On Heaven's Door makes me crazy too.

Dredd74 said:
There are a ton of songs I absolutely hate, too many to list. The newest one though is Korn's cover of Another Brick In The Wall. I'm not into Pink Floyd that much, but whoever in Korn had the idea to cover this and release it thinking it was good needs the shit kicked out of him, and then every other band member needs to have their asses kicked too for going along with it. I hate Korn anyways, but this song is just terrible. Oh, and Guns -N- Roses version of Knockin' On Heaven's Door makes me crazy too.
Live and Let Die cover by GnR is complete crap!!