Shitties song you´ve ever heard

I liked that song until I heard it the 2nd time, and realized it was going to be played to death and then some. It's the song that won't go away, and then caused radio stations to play anything they came out w/, including Pip farting on a snare drum.

pretty maids and dream theatre have some god awful shit too. Winger sucked ass. all but one Slaughter song sucked ass. White Lion sucked ass. and cookie cutters and growlers can kiss my ass too.

Riehlthing said:
radio stations to play anything they came out w/, including Pip farting on a snare drum.

Considering Pip is the drummer for The Lone Rangers and their album 'Live and In Prison' went triple platinum I respectfully ask for you to retract that statement.:cool:

Lane said:
Celine Dion's hit from Titanic movie is one that comes to my mind right now. Don't know the song's name, but it started playing in my head when I thought about it. Fuck! :yell:

God does that bring back some bad memories. I was going through rigorous rehab on surgery for a torn ACL and that song kept coming on the radio at the physical therapist's office. I looked at him and said, "what the fuck is this crap?" He laughed and said it was out of his control. I brought headphones from then on.

Rich

wasn't it muppets? I'm sorry that song reminds me of tweekers. I like Leper Mesiah, Damaged Inc and Battery on that album though. Please forgive me.

Pick any song from any meatloaf album and there you have the worst song ever. Everytime I hear that fatso all I can think of is mom cleaning the house singing along to every shitty word. :yuk:

Anything by Aerosmith after 1993. (Get a grip had a good song or two). That song from, was it the horrible movie Armageddon. "I don´t wanna miss a thing" gives me ticks, I´m serious!

And Staind, Simple Plan and Static-X as I mentionend on the Milano-board.