Shock Moments While Listening To Metal?

The Greys said:
When I wake up in the dark and evoken 'embrace the emptiness' is playing on my stereo set up(freaks me out). My stereo with be on 1, but the music seems ten times louder than when I originally went to sleep. My most shocking music moment.
Everything always seems louder when you wake up than when you fell asleep to it, often in an irritating way.

KornyBstd said:
What's your problem with Korn? I think they are one of the most talented bands out there!

seriously ... ah fuck it:Smug:

this thing

giris.JPG

is not a musician

KornyBstd said:
most of the bands that some people on this site listen to really suck! the singer is just screaming 24/7 and saying absolutly nothing and the guitarist is smacking one string as fast as possible and the drummer is just banging the double bass pedal til his feet break...I don't call that music

KornyBstd said:
What's your problem with Korn? I think they are one of the most talented bands out there!

Going by those two statements, this might just not be the forum for you.

well for the korn guy....if u hate screming get off a metal fourm....and metal guitar players dont hit one string listion to old children of bodom.......and listion to frost from Satyricon drum..........get out of here....

Who the hell said anything about hating screaming or saying all metal guitarist hit one string??

First of all I'm open to almost any metal and I have 200+ metal cds of various metal subgenres..

2nd of all, if you judge me because one of my favorite bands are "gay" or "uncool" you obviously have no life

3rd about the crap music, i was referring to shit bands like Lupara, Winds of Plague, Jumping Johney, We Came With Broken Teeth etc etc that really suck!! And btw I love screaming in metal, but not when it's totally incomprehensible and when the lyrics are stupid and pointless..but if you like that type of music that's fine with me, that's your music taste and no one should diss you for that..

and if i need to listen to underground bands that barely anyone knows to be cool and accepted then it's just pathetic, I love underground metal and I have tons of underground records and tapes... but that doesnt make all the other metal bad..

P.S children of bodom used to be good but now they suck and yes, frost is an amazing drummer!

KornyBstd said:
Who the hell said anything about hating screaming or saying all metal guitarist hit one string??

First of all I'm open to almost any metal and I have 200+ metal cds of various metal subgenres..

2nd of all, if you judge me because one of my favorite bands are "gay" or "uncool" you obviously have no life

3rd about the crap music, i was referring to shit bands like Lupara, Winds of Plague, Jumping Johney, We Came With Broken Teeth etc etc that really suck!! And btw I love screaming in metal, but not when it's totally incomprehensible and when the lyrics are stupid and pointless..but if you like that type of music that's fine with me, that's your music taste and no one should diss you for that..

and if i need to listen to underground bands that barely anyone knows to be cool and accepted then it's just pathetic, I love underground metal and I have tons of underground records and tapes... but that doesnt make all the other metal bad..

P.S children of bodom used to be good but now they suck and yes, frost is an amazing drummer!

Respectable I guess, but Korn isn't metal and 200 cd's doesn't impress me at all.

MetalNoob said:
Soilwork is more respectable than fucking Korn and anyway soilwork had my favorite albums back in the day.:headbang:

can't argue with that!

but I still dislike Soilwork.

One time I was listening to Incantation 'onward to golgotha' accidentally dropping my beer. When you are drunk dropping a beer you end up not picking up the bottle fast enough because your mind state is altered so half or more is on the rug.

One of my most shocking moments. When you have a 12 pack you can only have 6 beers each night and spilling one full beer sucks, you really need that beer, 5 beers is just not cutting it!!

what bullshit

The Greys said:
One time I was listening to Incantation 'onward to golgotha' accidentally dropping my beer. When you are drunk dropping a beer you end up not picking up the bottle fast enough because your mind state is altered so half or more is on the rug.

One of my most shocking moments. When you have a 12 pack you can only have 6 beers each night and spilling one full beer sucks, you really need that beer, 5 beers is just not cutting it!!

what bullshit

Man that sucks. I would hate that also.