Shora

heard one song off Malval, it's something I'll probably order soon though I've ordered a bunch of stuff lately and should probably stop for awhile

btw, has anyone heard of that band Caravan? their album In the Land of Grey and Pink is quite good... oh and funny that your name is NineFeetUnderground... you won't believe this, but there's actually a song on the album with that title

House of Seance said:
heard one song off Malval, it's something I'll probably order soon though I've ordered a bunch of stuff lately and should probably stop for awhile

btw, has anyone heard of that band Caravan? their album In the Land of Grey and Pink is quite good... oh and funny that your name is NineFeetUnderground... you won't believe this, but there's actually a song on the album with that title

someone hold me back, im going to stab this guy in the face with a golf shoe.

House of Seance said:
what a coincidence

NineFeetUnderground said:
someone hold me back, im going to stab this guy in the face with a golf shoe.

I'm sure it's merely just a big coincidence, it's not like it's my responsibility to try to read every post made on this forum d00d

I recommend these though
cleats.gif

they're rare sharpened metal cleats from the early 70's

but seriously, by round of applause, how motivated should I be to get the Shora album?

House of Seance said:
I'm sure it's merely just a big coincidence, it's not like it's my responsibility to try to read every post made on this forum d00d

I recommend these though
cleats.gif

they're rare sharpened metal cleats from the early 70's

but seriously, by round of applause, how motivated should I be to get the Shora album?

i feel you missed the point. i was talking about the caravan portion of your post.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i feel you missed the point. i was talking about the caravan portion of your post.

I know, I was joking :erk: I wouldn't know about Caravan if it wasn't for the 70's prog thread

Just listened to the mp3s and was impressed - I've been looking for some good mood music lately so I bought Malval immediately. Hope it gets here before I ship off to New Hampshire again.