Shora

metal_wrath said:
Or your mom in a church :)
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:erk:

Really... I've been here for a while now under a few accounts. IIRC, metal wrath has always been an idiot.

i bet metal wrath was one of those kids in high school who you made the mistake of being semi nice to on the first day of school because you felt sorry for him, then he continues to irritate the shit out of you the rest of the year with his relentless stupidity and annoyance until you finally cant take it anymore and tell him hes a moron and you hate him, etc. then he goes home and hangs himself in his shower imo i can only hope afaik.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i bet metal wrath was one of those kids in high school who you made the mistake of being semi nice to on the first day of school because you felt sorry for him, then he continues to irritate the shit out of you the rest of the year with his relentless stupidity and annoyance until you finally cant take it anymore and tell him hes a moron and you hate him, etc. then he goes home and hangs himself in his shower imo i can only hope afaik.
Lmao

HAHA, i hate it when that happens...

LOL @ posting personal comments directed at a username, an avatar and a few comments on a message board