Should Terry have his hair cut?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MetalMeshuggahMan said:
im thinking about cutting it because these yob's in yr 12 keep telling me that once we are done, they are gonna get me drunk and cut it at a party.

could i get them arrested for doing that?
not 'arrested' but you would be able to have them charged with assault if you really wanted to. Then turn on the waterworks and claim that you were traumatised and you're now too scared to go out and look for a job... you might make a few bucks outta it ;)

Goreripper said:
If they cut your hair while you're out of it, just let us know who and where they are. They will not touch a metalhead's hair without asking again.
:lol: :headbang:

I have had people telling me since I was 17 that they were going to get me wasted/wait til I was wasted or asleep then cut my hair. I have lost count of the number of people who have said I should get a haircut.

End result: I'm now 33, I still have long hair and I work among short haired yuppie bastards in St Kilda Road and I know some people are like, what the hell is he doing working here?

Fuck 'em all, that's what I say!

If you want to cut it, do it, if you don't really then don't do it to please narrow minded dumbarses!