Should Nevermore sign w/Nuclear Blast?

GEEZ!! what a waste of space!!
What's the use in speculating and discussing about this, without any solid ground to walk on? It's useless and not even our business, but hey!
go on and feed the enemy, The Worms Of Speculation like to dig in the nothing, they fertilize the soil, the enemy likes to walk on!
BLEH!

Iris.

I was just stating who I wanted them to go with; I was not speculating into who they would go with. So unbunch those panties Iris. :p

Lord of Metal said:
I was just stating who I wanted them to go with; I was not speculating into who they would go with. So unbunch those panties Iris. :p

Agreed Lord of Metal....Iris, this is what these message boards are for-discussing things....if you don't care to voice an opinion on a topic then just skip it and go on.

The reason for this post was because all we ever hear about is how unhappy Nevermore are with Century Media-so what better topic to discuss than what label might they end up on.

Don't mean to ruffle feathers:erk:

Roadrunner seems to be doing a good job with Killswitch Engage and Chimaira...both getting a lot of pub and they are on Ozzfest.....why the hell isn't Nevermore on that tour...at least for the second leg of it?

COOL!
Not even flaming my ass, wow! ;)
:lol:
Ok, ok.. sorry for being such a nitwit, or judging you over. Hehe, it was early and i woke up while listening to a story about all sort of things i don't wanna think about when i just wake up so..forgive me! :lol:

-x-
Iris

Nevermore should be on Nuclear Blast or TheEndRecords.
Anything but Century Communist.
My advice to Nevermore is....
You waisted your precious time being loyal to a company who could care less about anything else but a dollar.
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
ADVANCE! ADVANCE!! ADVANCE!!!
RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!
GO SOMEWHERE!
ANYWHERE!
GET AWAY!
FROM!
CENTURY FASCIST MEDIA!!
They suck any ways.
They have not advanced one band on their label!!

buzz21 said:
Roadrunner seems to be doing a good job with Killswitch Engage and Chimaira...both getting a lot of pub and they are on Ozzfest.....why the hell isn't Nevermore on that tour...at least for the second leg of it?

Because Century Media spent all their resources getting Shadows Fall there. ::shrugs::

I love The End; they have some of the most creative and unique bands and I buy from them all of the time, but Nevermore is way too big of a band for them.