Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

On top of that he posts mixes clearly that were not done with a Pod and a Profire and try to pass them off as his own work. Go look at all the threads hes started, you telling me all that shit was done with a Pod and a Profire?

Wait wait wait.. You don't think those mixes were mine?!

Fuck that dude. I work hard as balls with my recording and mixing!

Y'know, I think even if NSGUITAR does post pics of himself in that place, people are still gonna be sceptical that it's his place. There seems to be a lot of bullshit flying around and how difficult would it be for him to go to that place and take his picture?

Not having a go dude, but realistically, even if you post pictures of yourself in that room, I'm still going to find it difficult to believe that it's your place.

lol the amp on a left is a 5150

Didn't list that in your gear either with the comment I quoted as well.

I just don't know why you have to be such a cunt and cant just be fucking honest. dude you are a kick ass guitar player and song writer. Just be happy with that and concede that your gear isn't very good cause you been spending your cash on tuition at Berkley. If you are recording in the studio at school thats one thing, but being in Michigan you sure as shit ain't at Berkley using the facilities there. If you are an AE at another studio up in Michigan thats fine and dandy, but dont claim the shit as your own.

Arv, Jeff, and I have all called you on your shit and told you stright out that if you just come clean everything will go away and we all start fresh. But you refuse.... WHY? You are obviously a horrible liar that cant remember anything he says and then when we call you on it you come up with another excuse. Its fucking obvious as hell yet you still wont admit it.

If the pics you post Sunday aren't of that exact room above with you in it, that drum kit, and those amps you have lost any credibility you may have still had just based on your epic guitar playing skills, and I can guaran-damn-tee you that no one else here will give you the time of day ever again.

Just be a man fess up to your bullshit and lets all go on as friends.

Didn't list that in your gear either with the comment I quoted as well.

I just don't know why you have to be such a cunt and cant just be fucking honest. dude you are a kick ass guitar player and song writer. Just be happy with that and concede that your gear isn't very good cause you been spending your cash on tuition at Berkley. If you are recording in the studio at school thats one thing, but being in Michigan you sure as shit ain't at Berkley using the facilities there. If you are an AE at another studio up in Michigan thats fine and dandy, but dont claim the shit as your own.

Arv, Jeff, and I have all called you on your shit and told you stright out that if you just come clean everything will go away and we all start fresh. But you refuse.... WHY? You are obviously a horrible liar that cant remember anything he says and then when we call you on it you come up with another excuse. Its fucking obvious as hell yet you still wont admit it.

If the pics you post Sunday aren't of that exact room above with you in it, that drum kit, and those amps you have lost any credibility you may have still had just based on your epic guitar playing skills, and I can guaran-damn-tee you that no one else here will give you the time of day ever again.

Just be a man fess up to your bullshit and lets all go on as friends.

The drumkit in the picture is not mine either, just the two mesa cabs, one mesa head and the 5150. And since that exact pic is a bit old, it'll sure look a little different than that. Shit.. I didn't know I had to get that specific.

But you specifically telling me that those mixes are not mine is insulting as fuck.

Also, it's spelled Berklee. Yes, tuition was expensive as fuck there. And no, I didn't go into a single studio there, as I was not into AE as much back then. I've only been REALLY into the past year or so, thus I don't have as much gear as you guys because I've not had as much time to purchase these things. But only owning a profire has done well for me, and it's working out quite well to be honest. I impress my clients and that people on this forum seem to think my mixes are decent as well, so don't go ripping on me for something I put a ton of time and passion into.

You need to look at this from my point... I'm simply looking around on this thread saying 'damn, that's a nice setup' blah blah, just having a good time nutting over your dudes setup, and all of the sudden I get a snarly 'i want to see nsguitar's setup'... Of ALLL the people on this thread. So I show you pictures and then get flamed for it? I didn't even have to reply to that or act like I had ever seen it. But generously, I posted even while thinking in my head 'one of these people are going to turn this around on me somehow, but at least I tried and am owning up to my past mistakes'.

Were the pictures taken at different times? yes, I didn't feel like taking a bunch of pics at that time. Therefore they are all a little different than in the pictures. Did I ever say the rooms were in the same building? Nope. The second two pictures are actually the same room, just in different sections. I have one place that I track drums, reamp guitars and let people practice at, and I have this place that I track everything other than drums,and have turned a fairly large closet into a vocal booth. Thats all...

Yeah but its the fact that you tried to play it off like you took the pics that day you even said you had to stop mixing for a minute to go and take pics and then you posted those claming to be pics takin on that day. You could have just flat out said ok heres a few pics ive taken, none of them are today. And i highly doubt any of us would have cared. I bet half the pics people posted werent taken the day of the post. Problem might have been solved.

And the pics really didnt show much, a few amps, a couple drumsets, and a ceiling. So unless your batman mixing upside down from that ceiling than the pics were kind of pointless.

Also since you said you took them that day that meant that you were at your place, but then all of a sudden you were out of town. Which is now leading me (possibly amongst others as well) to believe that you have none of said gear or rooms and cant get into your friends place until saturday.

Also #2- I could care less about your cctv system, that was my way of seeing how you would respond to the pic because i found it kind of weird that there was a surveilance camera set up already when you were still worrying about acoustic treatment and stuff. Then when you responded it further proved my point. Who's gonna go through the trouble of buying a camera and mounting it as a joke?

And a 3rd- When you posted that one mix a few weeks back and i asked you what the guitar chain was you had said that it was your buddys guitar and yours wasnt used in that, then i go into the thread and notice that you said your guitar WAS used in it. Just be strait with everyone dude, nobody cares if you have a guitarport and some cheap ass daw to get your shit sounding good. At least 3/4 of the people on this board have cheap gear but nobody cares what the gear is. It's what you can achieve with that gear.

That boy has serious problems with his self!I'm with guitarguru777,ban him for forever!It's not problem what he owns,it's problem that he is trying to make fools out of many people who are participating here.We all believe in honesty of the people on this forum.Today I was asking about post processing on SSD on the thread started in the Production Tips section on the forum and Ermz and other users replayed.I don't know it is true what they posted but I believe them because I think that they are honest people in front of everything that they do in their lives.In this boy(NSGUITAR) I don't believe!Thanks!

P.S Maybe he's not on the avatar picture too!Who knows unless he told us!

Yeah but its the fact that you tried to play it off like you took the pics that day you even said you had to stop mixing for a minute to go and take pics and then you posted those claming to be pics takin on that day. You could have just flat out said ok heres a few pics ive taken, none of them are today. And i highly doubt any of us would have cared. I bet half the pics posted werent taken the day of the post. Problem might have been solved.

And the pics really didnt show much, a few amps, a couple drumsets, and a ceiling. So unless your batman mixing upside down from that ceiling than the pics were kind of pointless.

Also since you said you took them that day that meant that you were at your place, but then all of a sudden you were out of town. Which is now leading me (possibly amongst others as well) to believe that you have none of said gear or rooms and cant get into your friends place until saturday.

Also #2- I could care less about your cctv system, that was my way of seeing how you would respond to the pic because i found it kind of weird that there was a surveilance camera set up already when you were still worrying about acoustic treatment and stuff. Then when you responded it further proved my point. Who's gonna go through the trouble of buying a camera and mounting it as a joke?

And a 3rd- When you posted that one mix a few weeks back and i asked you what the guitar chain was you had said that it was your buddys guitar and yours wasnt used in that, then i go into the thread and notice that you said your guitar WAS used in it. Just be strait with everyone dude, nobody cares if you have a guitarport and some cheap ass daw to get your shit sounding good. At least 3/4 of the people on this board have cheap gear but nobody cares what the gear is. It's what you can achieve with that gear.

My friend actually stole that camera from a junkyard and it ended up at my place so...

You're right I should've stated that I took those pics a different day.. My bad =(

And sorry about the guitar thing, it was my guitar and Jordans guitar, but both rhythm parts were played by him because I wasn't too familiar with that song yet.

The thing is dude, nobody cares. You dont have to try to impress anyone. By doing that, your basically having a reverse effect. Be yourself, if no one likes you, fuck em. End of story.

Lol that was quite funny. My floor was messy at that point so I decided not to show it.

The only reason i didnt post up a pic of my setup is cuz its the exact same setup i posted like a year ago, aside of in the old pic i had an mbox and now i have a 002. I have other gear but its not hooked up yet. I'm planning on changing some things within a few weeks hopefully so when i get that goin ill post up my new setup.