Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

+1

I actually get nervous posting mixes on here becuase I know SOMEBODY is going to try and kill me.

I do not feel comfortable and easy going in this forum.. I love it to death, but it needs to be more friendly, and I don't give a fuck if it's a 'metal forum'.

I don't care about all the fucking rant here but you are the victim?!

You start flaming and criticize the whole community?

THIS THREAD WAS COOL AND NOW IT IS JUST FUCKED UP!

trolls are detrimental to the forum and pathological liars really rub me the wrong way. asking the kid to post a signed picture is NOT out of hand or asking too much at all, it is NOT harrassment, we've just busted him lying so obviously so many times before that if he can't execute this simple task he shouldn't be allowed to continue posting BS and trolling. if he comes through, i'm over it. if not, ban him. </drama>

p.s. merry fucking 1000th post to me.

Im just amazed after all the shit, lying about recording drum tracks, using cracked plugins, the obvious fake photos, and all the lies to cover up previous lies...he is still a member of this forum. All the bullshit lies and everything is total disrespect to this board and its members. As other people have stated, most of the people here dont have much and dont care.
Its your mental illness that you have introduced to this board. Lying to this degree is a mental problem. Obvious lies about real recorded drums, then proven wrong. Youd think it would stop there. NOPE!! Your Waves Mercury Bundle that people wanted to see a pic of. Did that ever happen? NOPE!!! Youve inadvertently let everyone in on that fact you use cracked waves plugins.

Your crazy studio pics that are clearly 3 different places and taken with different cameras. One of them is a pro shot. How many cameras do you have dude??? Oh yeah, thats right, they arent yours. Then theres the "joke" security camera. Thats the lamest coverup ive heard in my life. Are you kidding me? You wont take pics of your real setup with you next to it, but you have time to install a joke camera in "your room"? Oh yeah, thats right, thats an old room right? You were feeling motivated that day, so a joke camera was the obvious job for the day. :lol:

I cant believe people are giving you the option to "come clean and everything will be ok". Youve lied so much to the members of this board. Total disrespect.
Now youre out of state and cant take pics? COME THE FUCK ON. Youve got an excuse for everything, and eventually NSGUITAR, it will catch up to you. I dont give a fuck HOW good you can play guitar. A liar is a liar. Youve never "come through" on ANYTHING that ANYONE has asked. People only asked for proof of things after your bullshit got too deep. YOUVE created this. People didnt single you out. You put yourself out there.

Im just amazed after all the shit, lying about recording drum tracks, using cracked plugins, the obvious fake photos, and all the lies to cover up previous lies...he is still a member of this forum. All the bullshit lies and everything is total disrespect to this board and its members. As other people have stated, most of the people here dont have much and dont care.
Its your mental illness that you have introduced to this board. Lying to this degree is a mental problem. Obvious lies about real recorded drums, then proven wrong. Youd think it would stop there. NOPE!! Your Waves Mercury Bundle that people wanted to see a pic of. Did that ever happen? NOPE!!! Youve inadvertently let everyone in on that fact you use cracked waves plugins.

Your crazy studio pics that are clearly 3 different places and taken with different cameras. One of them is a pro shot. How many cameras do you have dude??? Oh yeah, thats right, they arent yours. Then theres the "joke" security camera. Thats the lamest coverup ive heard in my life. Are you kidding me? You wont take pics of your real setup with you next to it, but you have time to install a joke camera in "your room"? Oh yeah, thats right, thats an old room right? You were feeling motivated that day, so a joke camera was the obvious job for the day. :lol:

I cant believe people are giving you the option to "come clean and everything will be ok". Youve lied so much to the members of this board. Total disrespect.
Now youre out of state and cant take pics? COME THE FUCK ON. Youve got an excuse for everything, and eventually NSGUITAR, it will catch up to you. I dont give a fuck HOW good you can play guitar. A liar is a liar. Youve never "come through" on ANYTHING that ANYONE has asked. People only asked for proof of things after your bullshit got too deep. YOUVE created this. People didnt single you out. You put yourself out there.

We can't forget the late and great ShreddyMarz, if NSGuitar doesn't come clean and shape up his act, history will be doomed to repeat itself. It maybe too late.

Seriously who gives a fuck?

Exactly.

There is an ignore function guys. You don't like someone you don't have to read their posts.

I thought the SSL thing was so funny, not because he was claiming SSL. No, what was funny is how hard some in this forum let themselves get trolled.

I personally don't give a fuck if he is banned or not. You should try it to.

Exactly.

There is an ignore function guys. You don't like someone you don't have to read their posts.

I thought the SSL thing was so funny, not because he was claiming SSL. No, what was funny is how hard some in this forum let themselves get trolled.

I personally don't give a fuck if he is banned or not. You should try it to.

Thank god someone agrees with me here. Either the dude will post the pics on Sunday or he won't. If he doesn't, ban him or do whatever the fuck you want. I know I can easily ignore someone, but I can hardly ignore a huge fucking drama like this.

shreddy marz got james murphy to call the fbi, i am sorry but looking back thats pretty damn funny,

Looking back that's still not funny at all. We got some pretty fucking awesome real professionals helping us out here, and that's what it leads to? Fuck yeah, awesome.