Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

Lasse will probably kill me for this but ... here is a small preview

lasse.jpg

lasse2.jpg

i do believe these are older photos though.

Ok after 2nd thought took out the one with the photo of Lasse in the shot, dunno if he wants his face on the net ...lol

Nah Guru, that's fine, those are on my MySpace etc as well, was just too lazy to post them;)
I'll have to take some of the live and control coom though.... And that's where all the junk is;) gonna clean up and take some pics soon though. Eddi definitely has more amps BTW

You are churning out some killer mixes considering you are working in an entirely untreated room with your desk/speakers off to one side in a corner of the room! :lol: Jesus...

Add another dude to the list of best mixers on this forum who work in an untreated room. Sturgis and Hood are starting a revolution.

ehhhh i have a TERRIBBLE boost at 130hz that i have to deal with for now, and i hate it haha.

I've been waiting on my new desk(which should be done this weekend) so i can put it flat up against the control room window without it blocking out half of everything. As soon as i have everything set up, i'll be putting those black panels up in here.
This was all originally suppose to be done around February or march, but obviously i got caught up in work/life haha.

By about 150 posts ....lol

which have to be deleted one after the othe by hand.
every time being re-directed to the first post again...finding the next BS post again, delete it by hand,-->redirection to post one, start from square one.

better idea: drop the OT everyone, I'm gonna have an eye on NS, he can either man up and admit he dun goof'd or he can proove he didn't lie AGAIN.
third option is neither of those first two things happens-->temp-ban.

I'll not ban anyone who admits his fuck ups and aplogizes for them (unless he's doing the same shit again)