Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

shreddy marz got james murphy to call the fbi, i am sorry but looking back thats pretty damn funny,

No seriously its really not, and to further prove this point when was the last time you saw James around here. Hes pretty fucking pissed, and I don't fucking blame him.

You know I keep hearing rumors of the forum closing. Do you guys want this to happen? If not we need to eradicate the trolls, and ya I know some people here call me a troll (we don't need to mention names) but I at least have a desire to actually learn and sometimes do have pertinent info and can be helpful with some things.

I am a comedian and I like to be funny. Granted maybe I do go overboard with the SSL thing, but even NSGUITAR at this point just laughs at it. Its a joke, the EZD thing ....well that's still never been settled.

If he would just man up we would all bust his balls for a few weeks then it would all go away. Its a shame it will have to come down to banning him cause I wont be able to pull any more SSL jokes.

I am officially dubbing this "NS tact" ;)

Idk how, but that joke never gets old to me :lol:

It may come off funny sometimes and sometimes I mean it that way.

Seriously though, something is sneaky here. I don't care too much, it's just forum drama and all but I do agree something is going on. Therefor: :popcorn:

On topic, I have no new pictures of my stuff or a camera, except on my iMac. Not much of a taking pictures guy myself. Plus, I posted my first set up in the old thread. My musical interest are changing. Thinking about selling that peavy windsor I never used. I got robed for the rest. :cry:

I don't get why someone would call the fbi because of a bad joke... what was that joke about?

Jesse IM'd James, telling him we really needed help with something, and asked him to call him at a phone number. Out of the goodness of his heart, James thought he seriously needed help with something, or that he was in trouble...and called. It turned out to be the number to the FBI. Jesse got a huge kick out of, and posted the private messages for all to see that James was mad (rightly so)...and couldn't believe no one thought it was funny. Bye bye Jesse. :wave:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/625883-murph.html

stupid thing jmarz did. this nsguitar stuff is lame too.

how about people start posting more pics of their setups?

Beat me to it. And yeah, let's get back on topic. I'll have to take a picture of my fabulous set up in our cramped, toy infested (have a 1 year old) apartment. :)

What's up with ShreddyMarz, did i miss something?

he got Murph into calling a number...James did it cause he though JMarz was in trouble and he wanted to help..
turns out it was an FBI number, on top of thart Marz took a pivate conversation with James that also included personal information about other members of the murphy family, posted all that in a forum and made fun about it.
he's been asked to man up and admit his major fuckup but he never did that.

EDIT: ah, Jarkko amd grywolf explained it already

on topic: damn, I really need to get some pics of my studio up.

thanks for the explanation. I'm up to date now. You know guys... there is just one thing that makes me sad: Some "Rate my mix" threads don't get any attention at all (the other case would be a lot of clicks without any reply), also other "on topic" threads won't get any attention until someone like NS is posting something. With all that bullshit talk and bad charma we give something way more importance than it deserves. So many threads that could contain lot's of useful info get hijacked lately. I'm not that big of a forum guy and I guess a lot of you guys don't even know my real name but I had a reason to check this forum every few minutes. I'm really thankful for this place and I hope something around here will change... even if that means we rely on strict rules and people that start trolling get banned faster. But that's only my opinion.

and guitarguru... yeah... I was a bit blind on that one. Thought he wrote none of the amps were his.

I think I have seen a pic or 2 on Lasses Myspace page. I may be thinking someone else, but I do think if it looks like what I think it is you will be surprised at how modest it looks in comparison to the billion dollar jobbies out there. The man can turn out a killer mix though!

Me too...

Lasse, once you posted a couple of pics of your amps.

Can you share that again man?Dunno where to search for those:Smokin: