Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

Guru, it's painfully obvious that you're madly in love with NSGuitar.

:lol:

Nothing like a good ole "man-stalker".

Thumbs up

nslasse.jpg

Holy shit! :lol::lol::lol:

ok ok ... I've stayed out of this thread but this was just epic

Thats all

Hmmmm....
One desk to rule them all,
One desk to find them,
One desk to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.

My precious desk.

Sorry. After lunch. Sleepy. Feeling silly. :lol:

I've posted my room a few times...but here it is...And a vid of my "amp room" (;) my extra family room and my "vocal booth" (gobos in my living room):

I remember seeing this before, i have the passives of those alesis monitors, totally different sound. I've had the actives and i really dislike them, the low end is immense, but very undetailled and boomy, which is the opposite with the passive, really tight and focused mid, with nice clarity in the lows, but still need a sub if you want to make critical mix decisions with he levels etc of the lows

Am I too late to the party... ??? Nothing to rave about in my basement hideout but it's a fun place to be...

P9150183.JPG

P9150172.JPG

BTW, some of you have some very impressive set-ups!!! Rock on !!!

I remember seeing this before, i have the passives of those alesis monitors, totally different sound. I've had the actives and i really dislike them, the low end is immense, but very undetailled and boomy, which is the opposite with the passive, really tight and focused mid, with nice clarity in the lows, but still need a sub if you want to make critical mix decisions with he levels etc of the lows

I like them OK. I use them more for reference than handling all the mixing. IMO they don't have too much bass at all. The inner ones are Behringer 2030 passives paired with a Yamaha power amp and a sub and they see the most use (I most used to them). I'm ready to move on to a new set of "real" monitors, haha. I also have a set of B&W 603's I use sometimes, but they are hooked up to my surround ATM.

Took some photos today and two of them are littlebit older.

Live Room:
LiveRoom.JPG

Control Room (Control room is not fully treated because I dont mix there( I have my mixing room at home), but control room could use some corner traps. The ceiling is lowered 30cm and there is 4" rockwoll and 2" acoustic "ceiling board":
ControlRoom.JPG

Hallway for reverb:D
Hallway.jpg

Some room mics:
Blumlein.jpg