show your jacket patches !!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Hehehe well thanks for the compliment Bryant. I've just realised something, when I'm out and about wearing that jacket I'm aware of folk staring at me from behind and I always thought they were looking at my patches and thinking what great taste in music I have:) , but hey maybe everyone's just been staring at my arse all along :lol:

You know the saying.........boys will be boys. :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

As Jeff Foxworthy says (a famous American comedian,) whenever you start wondering what a man is thinking, odds are it has something to do with wanting a beer and wanting to see something naked

Bryant

Those are some nice jackets. I'll have to dig out Kathy's old one and take a couple shots of it. I know it's around the house somewhere. I'll check when I get home from work.

Here is Kat's. I thought there were more patches, but most of it is painted or just marker. Plus the mandatory 80's button collection!:cool:

PICT2714.jpg

PICT2713.jpg

thrashin.jpg

Me in my jacket back in '91 (I posted this and another one of me last xmas on page 11 of GMD picture thread).

I still have my jacket and wear it occassionally to gigs. I can take some close up photos of all my patches if you guys want to see more...

I actually had 3 jackets on the go back in the 80s/90s. One was a sleeveless covered in W.A.S.P. patches.:headbang:

Priest of Evil said:
thrashin.jpg

Me in my jacket back in '91 (I posted this and another one of me last xmas on page 11 of GMD picture thread).

I still have my jacket and wear it occassionally to gigs. I can take some close up photos of all my patches if you guys want to see more...

I actually had 3 jackets on the go back in the 80s/90s. One was a sleeveless covered in W.A.S.P. patches.:headbang:

Show them all:kickass:

Ahh, ok dude. It might take me a few days, I'm about to fall asleep atm, Bryants got my back on this one;)

Here's all I have left, I know I have a full back Maiden Trooper patch around here somewhere as well. Only 1 is Old School, but it's a goodie!
J-Dubya
p.s. I also found a pic of me in my prom tux. Story and pic at somepoint this weekend...

patches2.jpg

The only two patches I have (from bands) and obviously they're not on any jacket :D

patches.jpg

NP: Barón Rojo - 'Las Flores Del Mal'

thanks Hawk, but I think yours and other peoples Diamond Stuff & Angel Witch gear takes the cake!
Its funny how some of the patches have stood the test of time while others fell apart. I had a sweet Twisted Sister bones strip patch but it fell to pieces same with my Metallica alcoholica patch. I also sold alot of cool ones but really whats the point in keeping too man but I still have the Kreator head backpatch somewhere at home...

Pretty cool patches and jackets. I never really got into patches a whole lot. Dunno why not. I sure spent plenty of time checking them out in the head shops. I guess I realized how much time I'd be spending with a needle and thread. :p

Absolutely awesome jacket there Priest of Evil, really gorgeous. Loving your Saxon patch, COOL!! And I agree with you about the Angel Witch and Diamond Head patches, they are still the best I've seen:D

Wheezer said:
I guess I realized how much time I'd be spending with a needle and thread. :p

:lol:

I wouldn't even know how to begin to sew on a patch, I take the easy way and just use fabric glue but that's a bit too expensive at around £3 a tube, so I usually just use superglue if I'm replacing any patches that have become threadbare!!!!

Here's my new Diamond Head tshirt that I got a few weeks ago. I think its absolutely mindblowing, it does say the F word, so I hope this will be allowed but if not, just delete it.

Probably the best tshirt I've ever seen. That isn't me in the photo btw, just took the pic from DH's merch page.

TS02back.jpg

I just started collecting patches this month. I'll post some pics as soon as possible.

I have a bunch of patches in my drawer, all I need is a kickass denim jacket and a digital camera. You'll get to see 'em one day...

np: Lizzy Borden - Hell Is For Heroes

tsorl said:
I have a bunch of patches in my drawer, all I need is a kickass denim jacket and a digital camera. You'll get to see 'em one day...

I´ve got the jacket and a digital camera, but no patches anymore ... gave them all away years ago.