Sig sizes

Probably because in most cases they are retarded and useless. Why people feel the need to put huge pictures in their sigs is a mystery to me.

Same goes for the band logo sigs.

Exactly.

I think the funniest are the little clipart/cutandpasted/photoshopped band logo things. Wow, you like Nile AND Behemoth AND Opeth. I'm impressed. :rolleyes:

It's cool the first time but then I just get sick of looking at it all of the time.

A bunch of scribbles copied and pasted on top of other scribbes doesn't promote music. It promotes a headache.

I'm not saying that your's are scribbles, but there are always those people who just put a bunch of impossible-to-read black metal band logos on top of eachother, and it takes up so much space. It's quite annoying.

My signature is promoting music. I have a big ass Divine Eve logo because I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO DIVINE EVE AND BUY THEIR NEW "UPON THESE ASHES SCORN THE WORLD" COMPILATION. And I have awesome taste in music, so checking out whatever I'm listening to and the labels I have listed in my signature will only benefit you.

Excuse for providing a community service you whiny bitches.

If you go and read one of my posts a few back you would see that I said MOST sigs, do not serve a purpose. I had yours in mind when I wrote that, as I have actually found some cool shit through your sig.

Isn't there an option to turn off sigs?

If so, quit fucking complaining and use it.

EDIT: I have proof!

untitled.jpg

Turn it off if you hate big sigs. Thx.

Heya folks,

Some of your signatures are getting (have been) pretty huge in size. Without me going through one by one, could some of you decrease the size of your signatures please. :kickass:

Force text only imo... images in sig's are a waste of time... (I turn sigs off anyway)

Are you compensating for something?

No. My penis is average and I don't give a fuck. Thanks for wondering though.

I like my sig and want to show it off. That's all.

It isn't hard for you to unclick 'Show Signatures' though, so why are you arguing about this?