Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

That's with no zoom in/out at all; default size. It's an issue with your formatting, not my machine.

I get that. It's formatted for desktop machines with bigger resolutions.

What I'm saying, is to zoom out, and you will see everything.

That's with no zoom in/out at all; default size. It's an issue with your formatting, not my machine.

I designed it on my iMac and pretty much figured everyone was using HD res these days. I'll see if I can reduce the size of the table a bit. It's actually just a temp site for a bit.

Hahaha my bad. I will say that unless you guys intended it to be, there's an issue where it lets you download the new 400+ pack for free regardless of whether or not you've purchased the previous one; was that intentional?

Hahaha my bad. I will say that unless you guys intended it to be, there's an issue where it lets you download the new 400+ pack for free regardless of whether or not you've purchased the previous one; was that intentional?

We decided to embrace that because people have all sorts of budgets. This way people can save money if they only ever use Seth's tones, etc.

The 400+ DL is more like a full-featured demo, the only limitation being the tone itself. Just trying to get more people to see the benefits ZB2 has over ZB1.

There is no way that I know of (unless you're working with N.I directly) that you can make it so that the usage of one library requires another.

unexpected end of archive :( the file is 6.07 gb

edit: was able to extract the files but got a corrupted file error. works anyway i dont know :err:

small sample all 127 :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1159812/ZomBass2 400 Sample.mp3

That's what the 400 sounds like?

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

TaylorG, I have problems while unpacking "Mesa 400+" and "Taylor Awesome" archives. I think the problem is in the zip format, afair zip has a 4 GB limit on the file size. And each of these pack are greater then 6 GB.

Can you repack them into rar or something like 7-zip?

TaylorG, I have problems while unpacking "Mesa 400+" and "Taylor Awesome" archives. I think the problem is in the zip format, afair zip has a 4 GB limit on the file size. And each of these pack are greater then 6 GB.

Can you repack them into rar or something like 7-zip?

I have 4 Zip files in excess of 6gb that downloaded fine, as does Alex and a few others who have purchased the large ones.

The problem with downloading large files is : It's difficult.

Keep trying.