Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

Well, I didn't want to post this publicly but it seems like this is the only way it is going to get solved considering I've tried to contact Alex directly and got no response.

THE SLIDES IN ZOMBASS 2 ARE FUCKED UP!

Here is a list of the unusable slides in Zombass 2 that I compiled. Sadly, I don't even think it is complete.

Alex gets busy sometimes.

I forwarded this to him to check out.

Well, I didn't want to post this publicly but it seems like this is the only way it is going to get solved considering I've tried to contact Alex directly and got no response.

THE SLIDES IN ZOMBASS 2 ARE FUCKED UP!

Here is a list of the unusable slides in Zombass 2 that I compiled. Sadly, I don't even think it is complete.

Slide up octave - B4, A4, F2
Slide up 5 Frets - D#4, C#4,B3, A#3, G#3, F#3,) CLICKS N POPS (E2 and below)
Slide up 4 Frets - D4, C4, A#3, A3, G3, E2, D2, C2, A#1, F1, E1, D1,
Slide up 3 Frets - C#4, B3, A3, G#3
Slide up 2 Frets - C4, A#3, G#3
Slide up 1 Fret - B4, B3, A3, G3, F#3

Slide down octave - C#4, A#2, F#2
Slide down 5 Frets - F3
Slide down 4 Frets - F2
Slide down 3 Frets - G3, F#2,
Slide down 2 Frets - C4, G#3
Slide down 1 Frets - A3, G3, F3

Ill look into it today. I wonder if maybe your sample library didnt download completely.

Ill look into it today. I wonder if maybe your sample library didnt download completely.

I would be happy if that were the case. Everything else seems to be fine, but there are just so many wierd slides that I feel like you may be right because I don't know how that many slides could have passed through testing :confused:

I would be happy if that were the case. Everything else seems to be fine, but there are just so many wierd slides that I feel like you may be right because I don't know how that many slides could have passed through testing :confused:

I looked into it and I think I've found a solution. Update will be downloadable on the ZB2 website later tonight (100 kb download).

Any news on when the other tones and cabs will be available for ZB2? I purchased ZB1 literally a day or two before the website changed.......so glad I did, it's completely reinvigorated a song I was having issues with.

Any news on when the other tones and cabs will be available for ZB2? I purchased ZB1 literally a day or two before the website changed.......so glad I did, it's completely reinvigorated a song I was having issues with.

We are currently in the process of creating the tones.

I finished up my tone pack, Alex is currently working on a Mesa 400+ and an Ampeg 8x10.
Check the Facebook page for updates and pictures as we go.

I'm uploading Taylor's and my 400+ one overnight tonight, so look for 'em tomorrow!

why was the loyalty discount time-limited?

i wanted to buy it but i literally couldn't afford to pay the $5 difference. :lol: shame.

why was the loyalty discount time-limited?

i wanted to buy it but i literally couldn't afford to pay the $5 difference. :lol: shame.

All the download links are time-limited.
If you need another just e-mail Alex.

Also, my Clean and Crunch tones uploaded and should be available shortly for anyone who wants them.

Are they supposed to be available on the Signals site where all the tones are listed? Nothing is available other than the regular DI.

Hey guys, we just uploaded a tone.

It can be had for...

FREE

It's a reamp of a Mesa 400+!

Visit Signals Audio to download it.

My tones are available as well, but I'll be posting samples up as I can.

It gives you a link to download a zip file, which has the html file with the actual link to the download in it.

Well for the free one, dunno about the pay ones.

There's a Buy column for me...? Right side of the table.

Untitled-1.jpg