Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

this sounds pretty good, and the price seems fair. i might grab this later.

edit. just bit. this is bound to be useful at some point!

Being backwards compatible would be like Kontakt 5 being able to load instruments from a previous version like Kontakt 4, which I don't even think is true.

I was just assuming because 4 has no issues playing .nkis created in Kontakt 3. I'm downloading the free Kontakt 5 player now to verify if it will work or not.

^^^if it says DEMO in K5 it will most likely time out after about 10 minutes. Hate that shit.

Alex, I'll email you tonight :)

Tommy you can just buy ZomBass, then download the Kontakt 5 player, load the ZomBass files and then go "file" --> "save as" and save the instrument as "Patch + Samples". It'll export all the sample .wav's to a folder for you.

Damn, this sounds great. Gonna have to pick it up when I get home tonight. Too bad on the Demo thing in Kontakt Player, but I guess I can just render it.

i can't believe how amazing the david voll tone sounds in my mix. and i haven't even processed the tone yet in any way!

this is just too easy. :lol:

i can't believe how amazing the david voll tone sounds in my mix. and i haven't even processed the tone yet in any way!

this is just too easy. :lol:

Yeah, thats what I found when I was making it. A lot of bass plug-ins and stuff have way too much information at 150 - 300 I always have to EQ out. I made sure when I was doing the D.I's that that region was tamed a bit so that it would sit nicely in a mix from the get go.