Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

OK, I just checked all this SFZ and Alchemy thing, and it's waaay more complicated than I thought :D

I created a SFZ file and imported it in Alchemy player, but it sounded not as good as the Kontakt version. Alchemy does some resynthesis shit and it sound weirds, with a bit of a synth nature.
So I tried the full version of Alchemy to see if I can edit the patch... and OMG, that shit is so complicated !! I don't even know if you can disable the resynthesis and all that stuff...
I think I'll stick with the Kontakt version for the moment, even in demo mode, I think it'll save me some time in the end :D

IMO using Kontakt is a good call. I would have thought that it's almost industry standard when it come to sample players. As long as NI keep offering a free Kontakt player then that should be all you need.

This looks awesome. I wouldn't use it for an album but DEFINITELY for demos and quick youtube videos. TAKE MY MONEY! My only question though is whats the lowest note it gets to? I currently only have a 7 string so I would need it to go down to drop A.

Can't wait to work on my own soundset for this!!!!

Charles J's "Violent Euphony" Soundset coming soon! Expect loads of HUGE, nasty, violent bass tones at your fingertips w/ZomBass.

All props goes to Alex for being such a cool fucking dude!!!

Can't wait to work on my own soundset for this!!!!

Charles J's "Violent Euphony" Soundset coming soon! Expect loads of HUGE, nasty, violent bass tones at your fingertips w/ZomBass.

All props goes to Alex for being such a cool fucking dude!!!

This guy!:D

I might pick this up. I wish there were slides, but it's not a big deal, I suppose I can just automate pitch. Signals, what drums were those in the test mp3? Are they samples from your website?

Well, the problem with slides is a proper slide should start on a certain note and end on a certain note, as well as be in time with the song, so I'd have to do a zillion slides at a zillion tempos and everyone would be downloading 20 gb's of ZomBass hahah. :)

The test MP3 (the metalcore one) is using the JayMac toms from my site. SignalsAudio.com

Well, the problem with slides is a proper slide should start on a certain note and end on a certain note, as well as be in time with the song, so I'd have to do a zillion slides at a zillion tempos and everyone would be downloading 20 gb's of ZomBass hahah. :)

The test MP3 (the metalcore one) is using the JayMac toms from my site. SignalsAudio.com

I understand that, and I'm very attracted to the low footprint. Like I said, no slides is not a big deal. I'll be picking this up later today, I already snagged some drum samples earlier. :)

I understand that, and I'm very attracted to the low footprint. Like I said, no slides is not a big deal. I'll be picking this up later today, I already snagged some drum samples earlier. :)

Glad to hear it! I hope you DL'd the free G1 pack and Cracken snare too. :)

Glad to hear it! I hope you DL'd the free G1 pack and Cracken snare too. :)

I snagged the G1 pack, along with the JayMac samples and the Kitty snare, I believe it was called. Everything sounds totally raw, but in a good and very workable/processable way. I appreciate the .nki and .gog files, too, it's a hassle to make them yourself.