Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

Zombass 2 is fucking blowing my mind and that's just from the clips. You guys need to seriously get to work on a standalone version and make fucking millions. This is something I think worth doing a kickstarter for. Raise money to get some audio software devs...

Zombass 2 is fucking blowing my mind and that's just from the clips. You guys need to seriously get to work on a standalone version and make fucking millions. This is something I think worth doing a kickstarter for. Raise money to get some audio software devs...
THIS. If they can keep the price a fair way below the $350 or whatever Trilian costs these days, they'll make a shit ton.

I really like the Crunch and Awesome Tones from Taylor! I think I will be getting at least one of them. I don't really know which one would suit better for my mixes, so for heavy fat rock what would you recommend? Will look into it tomorrow more closely.

Make millions.

:lol:

You flatter us sir.
Maybe for Zombass 3?

I really like the Crunch and Awesome Tones from Taylor! I think I will be getting at least one of them. I don't really know which one would suit better for my mixes, so for heavy fat rock what would you recommend? Will look into it tomorrow more closely.

Crunch tone is less abrasive and the top end cuts less, so it'd fit better into a more rock-style mix. I would think.

I uploaded a vid on YT showing off the ZomBass, and some dude left a really nasty comment about SignalsAudio. I had no idea you guys had haters like that. Very unwarranted, at least from my perspective.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=linkA133H9M&lc=kNdwSX8I3fx09O843Yi8ZXjJ1Tt0DJa9NxiKywl9lmk&feature=inbox[/ame]

Thanks for all the kind comments dudes!

Thanks for putting up that YouTube vid, sounds great! I'd love to make a standalone version of ZomBass, I reaaaaally dislike having to do everything in Kontakt.

Also new tones are coming out quick. Ryan Harvey (Catharsis) Kublai Khan tone, Alex Grind (HM2 pedal in front of mesa 400+), and Seth Crunch (same processing as ZB1 Seth tones) will be coming out over the next few days.

ZomBass 2 $20 till Dec 27th, all tones $5!

Waiting for kurt balou's tone..

I told Kurt not to worry about making it until tone sales pick up. I need sales of tones to cover the cost of getting Kurt to make it, and Kurt's studio rate is around $500 / day +. So unless I believe that his tone will sell 50 (preferably 100, it might take him 2 days to make it) copies to pay for itself, I can't justify getting him to make it.

Also I will be putting a torrent of the Mesa 400+ tone up, because people are having so many issues DL-ing such a large file, hahah. So look for that on the site in a few days if you need it.

Wanted to try out the free Mesa 400 tone. Downloaded the archive 3 times, with browser and download manager. The archive is always corrupted, some files couldn't be extracted so Kontakt Player can't import the instrument.
adeVV5kb.png

Wanted to try out the free Mesa 400 tone. Downloaded the archive 3 times, with browser and download manager. The archive is always corrupted, some files couldn't be extracted so Kontakt Player can't import the instrument.
adeVV5kb.png

It's definitely sucky, but keep trying. Because the file is so massive, it's prone to many problems during downloading, especially in connections across the world.
We're going to set up a torrent for it.

So zombass is just amazing. One question, I'm doing a song now, nothing fast, just RED style and the tone is amazing, but it almost sounds like the note is playing a little late, yet the midi is perfect. Am I missing something here? It's the free MESA sound.

So zombass is just amazing. One question, I'm doing a song now, nothing fast, just RED style and the tone is amazing, but it almost sounds like the note is playing a little late, yet the midi is perfect. Am I missing something here? It's the free MESA sound.

Did you download the update?

Just grabbed the DIs yesterday, $20 a steal of a deal! Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'm psyched, sounds a lot less mechanical than Trilian does.

Cool to see somethin like this come from a local place. If you ever come visit us here in Shredwood Manor I'll get ya a beer