Significantly more than 1000 things you've noticed about Dark Tranquillity -

91 - Where's Fredrik Johansson
92 - Fans do not post many photos of Anders or Martin B

92.5. Martin B. goes under "our Martin".
93. Anders and Martin B. have the same cellphones (as mine, too).

84-90 = LOL. Especially #90 =)))

Yes, #90 was amazing.

94. DT has over 120 songs, which isn't all that much for a band that's been around for over 15 years, but still...

95. DT is "the last remaining of the Three Kings".

Ok, yes, i don't have as much sense of humor as KC, but at least i contributed to the 900+ remaining things about DT.

Just from a quick visit to the website:
96) At the time of posting, the homepage features a pic taken by a certain board member, I think... :)
97) W00t they played a few gigs with At The Gates in 1991

98) Their EP Of Chaos and Eternal Night is probably the best EP in the history of music
99) Anders Jivarp had some problems with his back some time ago, so he couldnt play real fucking fast, but it seems hes fine and blasting :D
100) DT is simply a cool band :lol:

105. They didn't think about these anagrams when they chose their name.
106. One of their logoed(?) hat is keeping me head warm for the winter.

108.7 It's only annoying if people spell the band name with one l, because if you don't mean the band name, tranquillity with one l is also correct as a normal word.

110: Anders Jivarp is banned from growing a beard in Amsterdam for fear of the effect it may have on the nation's economy.
111: I thought Mikael Stanne did the voice for King Kong in the 05/06 remake during the fight scene with the T-Rex's.
112: The tapping solo in the wonders at your feet is really really hard if you're a british runt.

114. Considering all the pictures taken during all of DT shows, I'd say Mikael owns one black shirt and one pair of black jeans only...
115. First names are an issue with this band...Mikael, Michael, Martin, Martin (and we used to have Anders and Anders...) Only Niklas had it easy since the beginning.