Sinergy

AH YOU BBBB.... QWERTY!!!
Damn u all!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Woah, dude! Calm down!

Okay okay okay...
Truth is, the short answer is no. The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... Even though some (or most) people will consider that more important.
But the chances of another Sinergy album being released is unlikely...

Dammit, if there was another album being released, info will be posted!

:Smug:

Wait Kim in Norway?

l0l

lolwut

Truth is, the short answer is no. The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... But the chances of another Sinergy album being released is unlikely...

It's all about whether they find a moment that clicks for all parties to rally up and put it together, that means the bitch has vocals left to scream and Alexi has some solos to shred, then it's canned. There seems to be anticipation of it so I think the day will come, if not soon then late. It wouldn't take more than two weeks to do it so maybe it can be done already this winter, who knows. There are also personal issues circling the entire thing so I don't know. However, if Alexi falls into his usual lash of alcohol on his holiday then I wouldn't be surprised if it never came out.

The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... Even though some (or most) people will consider that more important.

Hm, not important in your eyes?
Maybe neither of them are interested to work with the other?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing? Is it that there is no bad blood between them and that new Sinergy truly doesn't come out because of a lack of time to put their schedules together? What the fuck happens? Also, seeing as how Kimberly used to be quite ambitious (dropped Dimmu to get her own band and become somehow big in music business, got a huge lineup for Sinergy [Alexi, Roope, Lauri Porra...], etc) I always thought that, Sinergy or not, she'd do something more, but there's no news about her.

Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing? Is it that there is no bad blood between them and that new Sinergy truly doesn't come out because of a lack of time to put their schedules together? What the fuck happens? Also, seeing as how Kimberly used to be quite ambitious (dropped Dimmu to get her own band and become somehow big in music business, got a huge lineup for Sinergy [Alexi, Roope, Lauri Porra...], etc) I always thought that, Sinergy or not, she'd do something more, but there's no news about her.

Maybe Kim and Alexi had more a professional than a love affair since day one. Was easier juridically to switch countries or whatever. It's just they came up with new things in life and the project is on ice. Hold your breath till you choke! :D

Dropped Dimmu, or.. :Smug:

Good questions. I would really like to hear Kim's comments about future of Sinergy and 4th album. She always used to say more than Alexi. And it bothers me that she has disappeared completely, I assumed that she would have some other project going on when Sinergy is not active. Lack of time or schedule mismatches don't sound good excuses anymore, they have had time. Maybe they are not interested to finish it anymore?

Good questions. I would really like to hear Kim's comments about future of Sinergy and 4th album. She always used to say more than Alexi. And it bothers me that she has disappeared completely, I assumed that she would have some other project going on when Sinergy is not active. Lack of time or schedule mismatches don't sound good excuses anymore, they have had time. Maybe they are not interested to finish it anymore?

She has. PM

Oh FFS Joonas stop that. If you know things, you say, if not, don't, but don't pretend you do or go "I just slip a bit but tell noone".

Maybe Kim and Alexi had more a professional than a love affair since day one. Was easier juridically to switch countries or whatever. It's just they came up with new things in life and the project is on ice. Hold your breath till you choke! :D

Dropped Dimmu, or.. :Smug:

Well, they've always said that she dropped Dimmu and Dimmu has never said otherwise.

Exactly.