Sinergy

Well.

Well, they've always said that she dropped Dimmu and Dimmu has never said otherwise.

Ok, I didn't know that. Actually I didn't care about Sinergy too much but I'll really have to check out this new album when it's ready, since there's all this anticipation going on. Then again it doesn't seem to be so important to Sinergy does it.

Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing?

So they say? We've no reason to believe she doesn't..I doubt they'd really give her credit for stuff she doesn't do otherwise..nothing contrived about it. I wouldn't think there's any 'bad blood' involved in it. Alexi's said in an interview somewhere, that he talks to her on the phone and she's just there, as a friend and someone he has confidence in musically, to write some decent lyrics for COB when he's stressed about it, her knowing lyrics aren't his favourite aspect of making music. I wouldn't see the need to question that. It's hardly a formal arrangement or contract type thing I'd think, just a gesture of friendship.

I wouldn't say it's bad blood as much as maybe a lack of inspiration what with Roope and Alexi already playing and touring together all the time..the difficulties with the shedules does seem a bit like an excuse but we'll likely never know anyway..I doubt the album will come out really,with this lineup anyway.
Definately agree with the thinking it wierd that Kim would just disappear from the music world like that, but she does have kids now..maybe she's just not that motivated by music anymore or something. Really hope we eventually see the album but not holding my breath.

Also Joonas stop being a secret hoarder you cunt! :p

^I'm not. Like you said I think Kimberly has more interest in being a mommy than sing for a metal band. Lazy fuckers, they'll never get it done. In fact they enjoy watching you wait.

Kinda. I mean, there are musicians with kids. Take e.g. that Zakk Wylde twat.

So they say? We've no reason to believe she doesn't..I doubt they'd really give her credit for stuff she doesn't do otherwise..nothing contrived about it. I wouldn't think there's any 'bad blood' involved in it. Alexi's said in an interview somewhere, that he talks to her on the phone and she's just there, as a friend and someone he has confidence in musically, to write some decent lyrics for COB when he's stressed about it, her knowing lyrics aren't his favourite aspect of making music. I wouldn't see the need to question that. It's hardly a formal arrangement or contract type thing I'd think, just a gesture of friendship.

I wouldn't say it's bad blood as much as maybe a lack of inspiration what with Roope and Alexi already playing and touring together all the time..the difficulties with the shedules does seem a bit like an excuse but we'll likely never know anyway..I doubt the album will come out really,with this lineup anyway.
Definately agree with the thinking it wierd that Kim would just disappear from the music world like that, but she does have kids now..maybe she's just not that motivated by music anymore or something. Really hope we eventually see the album but not holding my breath.

Also Joonas stop being a secret hoarder you cunt! :p

Wow :lol: I wasn't implying there's something wrong with them for sure. I was just giving room to all posibilities since we don't KNOW what's going on.

Children of COB said:
Wow I wasn't implying there's something wrong with them for sure. I was just giving room to all posibilities since we don't KNOW what's going on.

:lol: Yeah sorry, actually didn't mean for that to sound so accusatory :p I know,I don't claim to know anymore than anyone else here at all either. I'm only trying to come to some sort of reasonable explanation in my own head.. but we know fuck all about it in reality,just grasping at straws.

basically, yeah. the very reason I'm not having kids. distractions? more responsibility? no thanks.

Well I'm already too busy to do half of what I should do (90% of my posts here I do at work.) even tho I don't have kids or musical career. Yet that doesn't mean the Sinergy album couldn't be done. They just don't wanna do it.

Well I'm already too busy to do half of what I should do (90% of my posts here I do at work.) even tho I don't have kids or musical career. Yet that doesn't mean the Sinergy album couldn't be done. They just don't wanna do it.

lol
stop posting, start focusing on the work = not that busy

Man... a new Sinergy album is exactly what my ears need right now too :( I haet th1s thread for keeping me reminded of how sad I am about it.

same here. my heart is drenched in sinergy right now and it yearns for more. I've basically been listening to Sinergy for 5 weeks now, non-stop. especially Beware the Heavens. can you say eargasmic??