Single Most Powerful moment in an Opeth song

I just remebered a part from The Lotus Eater which is very powerfull. It's not my favorite, but it's very powerfull.

"OH, MOTHEEEEEEER!"

Definately the clean guitar part right after the ocean part in black rose immortal, gives me chills every time.. :headbang:

The slap bass part in Blackwater Park is amazing.

But my absolute favorite part in any Opeth song is the acoustic passage from 7:49 in The Drapery Falls. Ever since I saw it standing front and center at an Opeth show i've been in love with that part. Even when I listen to it now, I still get chills and remember being at that show at that moment.

The Apostle In Triumph

The only way to follow
Open your soul
Redeem, I am immortal

Blinded by a light
My soul is held by glory
I engulf the skies
The apostle in TRIUMPHHH -those EPIC growl and the guitar that follows...- omg

Black Rose Immortal The ending growl/yell; it sounds so vain and like it suffers... Then the guitar just echoes. Epic.

Blackwater Park ...Yeah LOL "The sun sets forever over Blackwater PAAARRK"

Deliverance omg EPIC

The piercing sounds you make
Soaring higher, higher now
And once left in my wake
Your memory's nothing but the scars on me

All over now
Forgotton why I needed this
Standing down
Disappear into the obscure
Resting days
Waiting for the new disease
Biding time
Locked inside insanity

It always burns within
The downward spiral never ends
When driven into sin
Your salvation's found in a sinner's deed

All over now
Forgotton why I needed this
Standing down
Disappear into the obscure
Resting days
Waiting for the new disease
Biding time
Locked inside insanity

Advent

Shadows skulk at my coming
We survey the slopes
In search for the words to write the missing page
The tainted dogma

Time grows short
As the piper plays his tune
We are almost there

You are beyond all help
Dancing into the void
We are almost there.....

Dirge for November "I fall into, this tender care"

The Lotus Eater O BROTHEEERR!!!

All of this is EPIC. God, why is Opeth so damn amazing.

Theres too many to name @_@

Might seem easier if people picked actual moments instead of like...entire progressions of riffs or something.

Mmmk I actually thought about the entire discography this time so I obviously must post again to give a full list:

The Leper Affinity - "...pierce the niiiiiIIIIiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!"

Wreath - "bleeeeeeding animals in a field of fiiiiire" and "sole provider of deeeeaaaath..." (just epicly grim lines)

Deliverance - "it always burns within, the downward spiral never ends" (idk i just like the rhyme coming right out of the growling section) and suspended bend in 2nd solo where the other instruments go quiet (#1)

The Grand Conjuration - "THE GRAAAND COOONJUUUURAAAATIOOOON"

The Night and the Silent Water - the little part after the first riff where there's an acoustic guitar and a distortion guitar doing different parts before mike comes in with his AAARRGGH

Black Rose Immortal - ending screaam

Forest of October - as that riff around 9:20ish begins, what with all the universe/stars imagery in the song and how that riff ascends, i get some kinda flyin off to space feel lol.

THE APOSTLE IN TRAI -IA-IA UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHH- MPH

Its like Mike spread his man juice all over my ears whenever I hear that.

I feel like punching everyone in the balls right now for not mentioning this. Seriously guys. Seriously.

*EDIT*

Nevermind, my faith in humanity was reasserted by Amorosa Dulce. It's good to know that I'm not the only who somewhat appreciates Orchid.

the part when Mike goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :headbang:

But one that always gives me goosebumps is when the chorus kicks in on Bleak. "Tedious movements in your eyes..."