Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

TRIGGER Instrument Maker will be released soon. It'll be available for everyone, even for people who don't have TRIGGER. We just doing some examples, manual, presets. We want to make the process of instruments creation as easy as possible.

Right now you can load single WAVs and AIFs directly from TRIGGER browser.

Guys, if you need TRIGGER instruments made from your samples, just PM me and I'll make it (including samples editing) for you.

Also, If you have problems with a triggering setup, you can PM me and I'll help you.

This is just unreal support right here :headbang:

Slate .. I haven't had a chance to install or try anything out yet but just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to you and your entire team. You guys have hooked us up with an AWESOME deal and you really do go out of your way to take care of us

Cheers man!
-Carlos

I'm glad it's coming, just strange hearing 3 different things from 3 different Slate related people.

Development is very unpredictable thing. Thats why there is no exact dates. At least, if you got 3 different answers, you can calculate the approximate release date :lol:

While it's coming, I'm here to help. If you have an important mixing session, where you need to use your samples, I can built TCI instrument for you.

Don't forget to check Deluxe instruments. I'm sure you'll love it :)

Development is very unpredictable thing. Thats why there is no exact dates. At least, if you got 3 different answers, you can calculate the approximate release date :lol:

While it's coming, I'm here to help. If you have an important mixing session, where you need to use your samples, I can built TCI instrument for you.

Don't forget to check Deluxe instruments. I'm sure you'll love it :)

Cheers! I'll wait for the instrument maker, I think it violates my EULA for a couple of the snare packs I've bought to upload them.

But you're right, that BB snare in the Deluxe pack sounds pretty damn awesome... Might have to use that one haha.

EX isn't out for another month due to some ilok technical issues.

If you haven't bought TRIGGER yet, use a Credit Card.. our Paypal Express checkout is acting a bit buggy for now.. it'll be fixed very soon.

Amazing. The day my wallet is stolen and some fuck buys gas and 800 dollars worth of shit from target, buys gas on my debit card (which I'm not being covered for) and stole 50$ cash... So now I have no credit or debit cards. As if the wait before wasn't bad enough. :cry:

This comes with some platinum samples, doesn't it?

2 snares from Deluxe (raw and extremely high-detailed snares with raw and processed NRG room, adjustable overheads and 12 alternation hits per each velocity layer), 2 Deluxe kicks, 43 SSD Platinum snares, 29 SSD Platinum kicks, 8 sets of SSD Platinum toms.

2 snares from Deluxe (raw and extremely high-detailed snares with raw and processed NRG room, adjustable overheads and 12 alternation hits per each velocity layer), 2 Deluxe kicks, 43 SSD Platinum snares, 29 SSD Platinum kicks, 8 sets of SSD Platinum toms.

Can we hear clips of the new drums anywhere? I've got pretty much all of the original SSD drums (all EX packs but one).

Is there any other (legit) way to get this. I'm one of the "anti ilok" people.

If not I guess I'll just stick with audiosnap in sonar...it aint let me down yet!

honestly dude its worth the $40 to get the dongle. I will give you the full on n00b lowdown when my iLok gets here on Tuesday :)

From all the amazing things said here on the forums and other. The great videos, and knowing how good Slate product are from buying Slate Drums. i am sure I will be very very happy with this!

Why has nobody posted this yet: "I just pulled the trigger on Trigger" ? :cool:

I would've said it just now but I need to wait for my last credit card payment to clear (tomorrow) before I've got enough credit to whack it on... Will be purchasing tomorrow!